It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone bought the Groupees Be Mine 11 bundle? The only game that looks interesting to me is Aerena, which apparently has a bonus giftable copy if you get the bundle. Pretty please? I'll trade you for a knock knock joke.

(Just kidding, I don't know any knock knock jokes)
high rated
shayne3: Has anyone bought the Groupees Be Mine 11 bundle? The only game that looks interesting to me is Aerena, which apparently has a bonus giftable copy if you get the bundle. Pretty please? I'll trade you for a knock knock joke.

Knock, knock - check your PM. :)
shayne3: Has anyone bought the Groupees Be Mine 11 bundle? The only game that looks interesting to me is Aerena, which apparently has a bonus giftable copy if you get the bundle. Pretty please? I'll trade you for a knock knock joke.

I have posted in the Groupees Be Mine 11 topic here that I'll gladly send my gift copy as I am not even sure I'll play the game myself.

I'll need your e-mail though. Drop it to me by PM and I'll send you the gift.

[Edit]
Too late it seems :)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by sebarnolds
Sweeeet! Thank you ZPavelZ!!!!

knock knock
who's there?
interupting starfish.
interupting star ----
*shoves outstretched hand into other person's face*

Feel free to use that to impress your colleagues and improve your career opportunities.

Edit: And thanks for the thought sebarnolds, also much appreciated :-)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by shayne3
Hi, I'd really like to get a hold of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series on GOG while the promo is still on. Due to some payment issues with GOG I can't buy it here myself, but I'd be more than willing to gift you anything up to the value ($15) on Steam. PM me and we can make a trade, perhaps.

Edit: traded with Zurvan7
Post edited February 08, 2014 by duk3nuk3m
Does anyone has the borderlands 2 goty at the discount price?(it was once -75% off) I can buy you stalker series or something else on gog... Let me know please ;)
Trades done thanks to cmdr_flashheart and pursang007!
Both are good and respectful traders!
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Madmate
Trade completed.
Post edited February 08, 2014 by undeadcow
undeadcow:
Check pm :)
Edit: thanks cow for the deal ;)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by Zurvan7
Looking for Redshirt from the current Groupees Be Mine bundle $1 tier. At the moment all I can offer is one trading card, but I should be able to get three more fairly fast once I figure out how to get Shadowgrounds running (on this computer it keeps crashing at launch atm). So, if the price of 1-4 cards is okay, then shoot me a pm.

edit: Trade is done, no longer need
Post edited February 08, 2014 by DProject
DProject: (on this computer it keeps crashing at launch atm).
Hint for farming the cards. Find a small executable, like notepad.exe, and replace shadowgrounds.exe (or whatever executable steam is running) with that one. Steam will launch it, and consider to be in-game, though your computer will be running notepad (or whatever you told it to).
For shadowgrounds though, you can run the setup instead of the game, since I doubt the launcher will be crashing. Let it idle for an hour or two and you are set for cards.
DProject: (on this computer it keeps crashing at launch atm).
JMich: Hint for farming the cards. Find a small executable, like notepad.exe, and replace shadowgrounds.exe (or whatever executable steam is running) with that one. Steam will launch it, and consider to be in-game, though your computer will be running notepad (or whatever you told it to).
For shadowgrounds though, you can run the setup instead of the game, since I doubt the launcher will be crashing. Let it idle for an hour or two and you are set for cards.
That's a great tip, thanks! +1
Thanks to FlamingFirewire for a fair deal!
undeadcow:
Zurvan7: Check pm :)
Edit: thanks cow for the deal ;)
Thank you for the smooth trade. I appreciate it.
Post edited February 08, 2014 by undeadcow
edit: thanks Heretic777, nice trading.
Post edited February 08, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
The following have been added to my list:

Steam
Q.U.B.E.
Dwarfs!?
Driftmoon
Sanctum 2
Rush Bros.
Zeno Clash
Garry's Mod
Killing Floor
Magicka + DLC
Cities in Motion 2
PixelJunk Shooter
Natural Selection 2
Interstellar Marines
Interstellar Marines (gift)
Beast Boxing Turbo
Sanctum: Collection
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Blood of the Werewolf
Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Pack
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves

Desura
Cubicity
Driftmoon

Gamers Gate
No Time to Explain (gift)
Smooth Operators: Call Center Chaos (gift)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by yarow12