It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

-edited-
Post edited December 19, 2013 by rodrolliv
Anyone wanna trade me the Baldur's Gate games in GOG keys? I can offer a Mark Of The Ninja Steam key.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Random_Coffee
IT2013: edit, still a little bit confused as to how this thread works and don't want to post any offers until I'm 100% sure how it works
AFnord: You just post what you are interested in getting and what you have up for offer. If someone wants to trade with you, they will contact you through PM. As you are new to this forum, expect to have to go first in any trade, as people are worried about scammers.

Also, you are not limited to GOG games.

A simple rule of thumb is "lowest rep goes first", though there can obviously be exceptions.
Okay, thank you for the info. I would have no problem with going first.
Looks like nobody has what I'm looking for so I'll put this out.

Have

Steam
Little Inferno
Magicka + DLC
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Sanctum: Collection
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R. 2
F.E.A.R. 3
Mortal Kombat Kollection

Want
Any service will do.

Strike Suit Zero
Skyrim Legendary
have

longest journey + resonance ( on same gift code.support won't split) (Gog)

want

open to Gog offers (shadow warrior 2013 and omerta preferred) only
UpdatEEEED!. A while ago actually but just to let you know now...
Thanks to everyone for helping me grab some games I couldn't otherwise. Hope you all enjoy the traded games!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Successfully traded with DrakoPensulo, thepavementview, lugum, Pica-Ludica, all recommended.

Special thanks to: lugum, Pica-Ludica
Post edited December 19, 2013 by Shimejibr
Hi

I have steam wallet

I'm interested in the following
- Icewind dale 1
- Battle realms
- Neverwinter nights 2 complete
- Baldur's gate 2

PM me and we can negotiate.
Updated list here.
Thank you to Fuin for his or her amazing kindness!
I have just had a successful trade with Shimejibr. +1 for you and thanks a lot.
Traded with Shimejibr! Good trader, very reasonable and quick!
Updated
Post edited December 19, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
I'm currently very interested in Europa Universalis 4 Digital extreme edition from Amazon.com.

This is what I have to offer.
Kinda new to this but I want the 80% deal off in those D&D titles yet you have to buy all the games to get the full discount. I already own 2 and 2 games BG1 and 2 I do not want. Is there a way to trade/gift BG1 and 2 with other people?? :)