It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: narp - lugums been farming them in his underpants since they ate his trousers. besides... its your name on the credit card reciept i have here - see...

*shows

...even has noodle stains! O_O

so where'd ya want em?
JudasIscariot: Put em back where they came from...
OKAY!

*wheels them downstairs into G-Docs basement of blunders

*wheels trolley back upstairs. leaves as the muffled sound of hyper-reproducing GOGbears crapping rainbows echoes from asunder

*gets fly in eye, remembers something and waddles in like peter falk

Just one more thing...

Theres also a truck just arriving with 100,000 unsold Licurg dolls, labelled "worst merchandising effort ever!" from some knock off factory out in the wilds of Birmingham...

Apparently these are for you!

*backs in Licurg doll truck and dumps on JudasIscariot. Watches as the muffled screams become drowned in the anarchic sounds of "BUY SACRIFICE!"

*winces
Post edited December 02, 2013 by Sachys
JudasIscariot: Put em back where they came from...
Sachys: OKAY!

*wheels them downstairs into G-Docs basement of blunders

*wheels trolley back upstairs. leaves as the muffled sound of hyper-reproducing GOGbears crapping rainbows echoes from asunder

*gets fly in eye, remembers something and waddles in like peter falk

Just one more thing...

Theres also a truck just arriving with 100,000 unsold Licurg dolls, labelled "worst merchandising effort ever!" from some knock off factory out in the wilds of Birmingham...

Apparently these are for you!

*backs in Licurg doll truck and dumps on JudasIscariot. Watches as the muffled screams become drowned in the anarchic sounds of "BUY SACRIFICE!"

*winces
LOL - thanks guys for the painful face muscles ;-p
Sooooo does anybody have a GTA: SA or GTA: III they want to unload?

I'm willing to trade...

If I can get us back on track for a moment.
RedOctober1984: Sooooo does anybody have a GTA: SA or GTA: III they want to unload?

I'm willing to trade...

If I can get us back on track for a moment.
NARP! ;-p

~flees before she gets into serious trouble~

I've mentioned before that i only do this for fun. I want to support the gaming community by "buying" games. That's why i dont torrent them. I prefer to spend my REAL money on more usefull stuff like clothing ;)
That has got to be the most ridiculous, stupid thing I have ever read in my entire life. It's the equivalent of "hey, I want to support the fashion industry! Therefor, whenever I see a person wearing a nice pair of jeans I like, I nick them as soon as I get the chance so that the original owner has to buy a new pair!" You fucking moron. I'm not sure which is worse: you scamming people for trivial things anyone who doesn't live on the streets could buy on their own, or the fact that you're trying to justify your acts with such laughable statements.
I don't know if there is such a function, but IF there would be a "search forum for all posts of the user with X name option, one could check the counterparts activity before trading and find out about their contributions to the community.
Soooo, there's Gunpoint in the Humble Store on sale for $3,39 and I'd really like that Steam code. You'll get Planescape: Torment as a GoG gift from me and - hey - you can keep the DRM free copy of Gunpoint from Humble, too. Isn't that a great deal? ;)
Cardian: Soooo, there's Gunpoint in the Humble Store on sale for $3,39 and I'd really like that Steam code. You'll get Planescape: Torment as a GoG gift from me and - hey - you can keep the DRM free copy of Gunpoint from Humble, too. Isn't that a great deal? ;)
GoG - the place we can point to as a place where we can show that you can trust customers to be decent with DRM free models. There, we can say, people are decent at heart and will not abuse a system built on trust.
Looking to a copy of http://www.gog.com/game/sword_of_the_stars_the_pit_gold_edition/
(Steam edition, which is on sale, is also fine but prefer GOG in this case.)
Also looking for any offers for Steam games that are on sale. Particularly interested in "retro games" not included in the sega classics bundle: any of the pac-man games, Sonic Hits Collection, Dragon's Lair as well as the slightly less retro Virtua Tennis 4.

Have the following Steam games to trade:

Batman: Arkham Asylum — Game of the Year Edition
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R. 3
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Batman: Arkham City — Game of the Year Edition
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Game of Thrones - The Role Playing Game
Post edited December 02, 2013 by JunglePredator
Momo1991: LOL - thanks guys for the painful face muscles ;-p
O_o7
Offer done!

Thanks to Laulajatar for nice trade!
Post edited December 02, 2013 by Madmate
upd
Post edited December 02, 2013 by adambiser
Open for Offers, make yours!

[Have]

Desura:

- Laxius Force I + Guide
- Zombusters

Steam:

- Dead Space
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45
- Zafehouse: Diaries
- Pacific Storm Allies
- Miner Wars Arena
- Paranautical Activity

Others:

- Iron Grip: Marauders - $10 Content Coupon
- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I'm interested in hearing offers aswell, just let me know through PMs!

I've traded with lots of known users here, lost my list, but managed to confirm some.

Successfully traded with: DarkoD13; Momo1991; Giltonnam; Darthprymus; Suzaku-sama; alexkoti; Accatone; agaiz; roelibex; IAmSinstar; d456; dyscode; adambiser; ErekoseDM.
removed
Post edited December 08, 2013 by roelibex