It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Xibalba: sorry guys but that idiot of my brother keep some steam wins in exchange for trade
i have not check this in those months, when i won something i had always activate on my account when i can check it

really shame on me and sorry again
Oh, yay, you activated my gift. I'm so happy now! I don't feel like I wasted a perfectly good game. :/
And I guess your brother uses the GOG forum for trading, too.
DarkoD13: I need someone from the US with a paypal account to buy the Dino D-Day 4-pack from steam for me.
It's currently $7.50 in the US steam store. I could give you $8 for your trouble.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/70000/?snr=1_7_15__13
The deal ends in 6 hours, so let me know if you can help.
JMich: Just a small note, you do know that buying a 4-pack gives you 3 copies, since one is automatically added to your account, right? Thus if you wish to gift them, you end up at the same price.
I know. But someone could send me the 4-pack as a gift, right?
Post edited April 29, 2013 by DarkoD13
DarkoD13: I know. But someone could send me the 4-pack as a gift, right?
No. If you already own the game, you can't buy the 4-pack (unless it's been changed in the last 3 months or so). You can only buy it if you don't have it, in which case 1 copy gets added to your account, and 3 copies to your inventory.
Sucks :/
low rated
Xibalba: sorry guys but that idiot of my brother keep some steam wins in exchange for trade
i have not check this in those months, when i won something i had always activate on my account when i can check it

really shame on me and sorry again
DarkoD13: Oh, yay, you activated my gift. I'm so happy now! I don't feel like I wasted a perfectly good game. :/
... its not a 24 years old action put some in exchange in the same forum where wins something for free :/

sorry for this inconvenience
Post edited April 29, 2013 by Xibalba
DarkoD13: I know. But someone could send me the 4-pack as a gift, right?
JMich: No. If you already own the game, you can't buy the 4-pack (unless it's been changed in the last 3 months or so). You can only buy it if you don't have it, in which case 1 copy gets added to your account, and 3 copies to your inventory.
Sucks :/
Oh, thanks for letting me know.
DarkoD13: Oh, yay, you activated my gift. I'm so happy now! I don't feel like I wasted a perfectly good game. :/
Xibalba: ... its not a 24 years old action put some in exchange in the forum where wins something for free :/

sorry for this inconvenience
I honestly would have preferred my gift back.
I sent it to you, we talked on the chat, but instead of activating it, you hid it in another account. And good luck explaining why you hadn't activated Dungeons.
Post edited April 29, 2013 by DarkoD13
DarkoD13: I honestly would have preferred my gift back.
I sent it to you, we talked on the chat, but instead of activating it, you hid it in another account. And good luck explaining why you hadn't activated Dungeons.
Sended.

like i said im not checking always the wins

i have checked only la-mulana this period (proper added)

the others (steam key from email) was kept from my brother for exchange :v like dungeons i found was exchanged for another game time ago

the other wins (checked from me) was always activated on the proper account

sorry again
Post edited April 29, 2013 by Xibalba
DarkoD13: I honestly would have preferred my gift back.
Xibalba: Sended.
I considered the game gone, so at least thank you for returning it.
Have

Painkiller Black Edition (Steam)

Want

Painkiller Black Edition (GOG)
Updated.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by grynn
grynn: Added/removed a few things and I'm willing to give a lot for each of my wanted games/bundles (especially for the bold ones)
Thanks grynn, quick and easy trade.
grynn: Added/removed a few things and I'm willing to give a lot for each of my wanted games/bundles (especially for the bold ones)
samlii: Thanks grynn, quick and easy trade.
Thanks to you too man :)
Games for Trade

Steam:

Keys:
Darwinia
Galactic Arms Race
Gettysburg
Hearts of Iron 3
iBomber Defense Pacific
Multiwinia
SpaceChem

GamersGate:

Keys:
Guilty Gear Isuka
Gun Metal
Street Racing Syndicate

Desura:

Keys:
Dawn of Fantasy
Fibrillation
Livalink
Major Mayhem
Talisman Prologue

Want:

Steam:
Depths of Peril
Endless Space
Flotilla
Gratuitous Space Battles + DLC
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Space Trader: Merchant Marine
Stalker: Call of Pripyat
Velvet Assassin

GoG:
Omikron The Nomad Soul

Desura:
Holy Avatar vs The Maidens of the Dead

Offers

Successfully traded with Grynn :)
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Giltonnam
Thanks for the trade Giltonnam :)
Xibalba: fake pitty story
thats cute and all but unless you buy or activate all the game. i'll be reporting you if i ever see your steamgifts account off probation.

i fail to see how you could get 40sum games without you knowing. wile the hole time entering into the giveaways. consider your steam gifts account closed.
the group is now doing random account check so i guess you did something good for the community.

also not to be rude but if you or "DarkoD13" have anymore to say please do it threw pms or make another thread this is for tradig not leaching topics.
Post edited April 29, 2013 by swordtut
Old post.
Post edited May 02, 2013 by K_1269
Updated

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6213

Priorities:

- Riot Pre-order (High Priority) Will provide email if needed
- Don't Starve

Willing to change multiple keys for them.

Gifts are always welcome ;)

Successfully traded with: DarkoD13