It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HAVE

http://goo.gl/rRPeJK

(Google Docs)

WANT

nothing at the moment.

PM me!

Thanks for smooth trading transactions with:
Foxhack * zeliArd * Barry Woodward * Heretic777 * lowyhong * OmegaX * LordKuruku * Pheace * GameRager * Voight-Kampff * abolat * Roman5 * didamangi * grynn * ashwald * Psyringe * DProject * bigpoppaping * Madmate * Crsldmc * yarow12 * Aveweto * Darilon * benderz *
Post edited May 23, 2014 by dyscode
Detlik: Couldnt resist on the Interplay offer. So I got gift package which contains : Sacrifice, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Stonekeep, Freespace 2, Redneck Rampage Collection.

Any offers welcome, though I prefer GOG and steam.
Heretic777: I sent you a PM. You can review my profile on this post to see that im a safe trader. Thanks.
Sorry, there is nothing there that interests me, but thank you for offer.
Heretic777: I sent you a PM. You can review my profile on this post to see that im a safe trader. Thanks.
Detlik: Sorry, there is nothing there that interests me, but thank you for offer.
What would be of interest to you?
Detlik: Sorry, there is nothing there that interests me, but thank you for offer.
gameon: What would be of interest to you?
I am not sure really, depends on the offer, though steam Halloween sale surely has some nice things.
gameon: What would be of interest to you?
Detlik: I am not sure really, depends on the offer, though steam Halloween sale surely has some nice things.
What kind of value would it take to get Stonekeep, Freespace 2 and the Redneck Rampage Collection?
Ninja'd.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by ashwald
Detlik: I am not sure really, depends on the offer, though steam Halloween sale surely has some nice things.
gameon: What kind of value would it take to get Stonekeep, Freespace 2 and the Redneck Rampage Collection?
Lets continue this in PM.
HAVE:

Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Steam retail key)

WANT:

Thief Gold (GOG)

Previous trades: PandaLiang
I have a Manor of the Damned key which I won't use for Desura, got it as part of the Damned Bundle on Groupees, I have paid $10 for the bundle and took everything else.

Interested in something from third tier of Interplay (Bought Tier 1 & 2 Bundle last week).

Something like MDK 1 or 2, Earthworm Jim or Kingpin, have everything else. Or just make me an honest sensible offer if you want the game :)

Please link to one of your posts in Classifieds if you don't mind in the PM to me, I have been ripped off by a scammer over the weekend and just trying to protect myself and the legitimate users out there.

Sorry, but anyone that has registered in the last 2 months that has not done any trades or has no rep won't be given the chance unless they provide me with a working code first and foremost.
Fear 1 is on sale at Steam for $2.49.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21090/

I am willing to do a Steam gift trade. My The Ship 2 pack (The Ship, The Ship Single Player) for your Fear 1. Send me a Pm and/or a Fr on Steam.

Have a great day!
Post edited October 30, 2012 by Tw2Brick
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf, Foxhack.
Post edited November 02, 2012 by ABH20
Want : Mainly steam games which are currently in Halloween promo on steal (Prototype 2, 1 and such)

Have : DOTA 2, (steam)
Sacrifice, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Stonekeep, Freespace 2, Redneck Rampage Collection (Gog)
Have: Dota 2

Want: Edna & Harvey

As a safety measure whoever contacts me goes first.
Have:
Civ5 (steam trade)

Want:
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition (steam)

note: Due to my previously getting scammed, depending on the person I may ask you to go first. Thank you for your time in reading this. :)
Post edited October 30, 2012 by Theta_Sigma
Want:
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
R.U.S.E

Have:
Steam:
Sword of the Stars Complete Collection
Last Remnant
Just Cause 2
Hitman Blood Money
Supreme Commander 2
DOTA 2
Bastion

Gamer's Gate:
Commander: Conquest of the Americas
Aztaka
Girl with a heart of
Fantasy Wars
Cryostasis
Adrenaline
Theatre of war 2: Kursk 1943
Theatre of war 2: Battle for Caen
Space Rangers 2 (not Reboot!)

Plus these asorted steam keys:
Nikopol, The Void, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Garsharp, Commandos: Behidn Enemy Lines, Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty, Commandos 2, Trauma, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Guns of Icarus, Ghost Master, Sacred Gold, Dark Fall: Lost Soul, Broken Sword 2, Alien Breed 3, Gish, King's Bounty, Tropico 3, To The Moon, Majesty 2, Lead & Gold, Elven Legacy, Post Mortem, Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Will only trade with established members of the community. If you are willing to trade, please quote any part of this post, so that I can easily check that you are the real deal through clicking on the PM button.
Post edited November 07, 2012 by AFnord