It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My updated list
I will trade DOTA 2 (steam)
For Enclave and Dungeon Keeper 2 (GOG)
Or make offer
Post edited October 28, 2012 by SovietSharkey
I have a code for fallout 1, fallout 2, and Earthworm Jim 1&2.

I really want Wing commander privateer or make me an offer. I prefer GOG codes, but I'll also take Steam. No DoTA, please.
Traded Sanitarium for Skyrim Dawnguard with the legitimate K_1269

No issues whatsoever and everything went through smooth as silk.

Thanks mate for a great trade :)
iainmet: Traded Sanitarium for Skyrim Dawnguard with the legitimate K_1269

No issues whatsoever and everything went through smooth as silk.

Thanks mate for a great trade :)
Thank you too for this very easy and uncomplicated trade Iainmet. +1
Post edited October 28, 2012 by K_1269
I have a single key with Kingpin: Life of Crime, Redneck Rampage Collection and Fallout on it from the current Interplay deal, make me an offer.

Happy to send first due to my non existent reputation.
Kaffeine81: Happy to send first due to my non existent reputation.
That's noble of you, just make sure the person you're trading with isn't a scammer!
I have spent the last few minutes reading over this thread, I will make sure to do that. Thank you.
Kaffeine81: I have spent the last few minutes reading over this thread, I will make sure to do that. Thank you.
Some threads that may serve you well:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/known_scammers
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/ive_been_impersonated
Kaffeine81: I have spent the last few minutes reading over this thread, I will make sure to do that. Thank you.
SirPrimalform: Some threads that may serve you well:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/known_scammers
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/ive_been_impersonated
Are people making shit up to cover up the truth that they scammed people? Or did someone hack into their account and use them to scam people, i mean what would they benefit from that. I lost 250€ years ago to a scammer.

So did someone hack your account, or are you just making shit up to cover the truth that you scammed people? I have lost 250€ years ago and i never got any of my money back, but at least i learned from it.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by Terpor
Terpor: Are people making shit up to cover up the truth that they scammed people? Or did someone hack into their account and use them to scam people, i mean what would they benefit from that. I lost 250€ years ago to a scammer.

So did someone hack your account, or are you just making shit up to cover the truth that you scammed people? I have lost 250€ years ago and i never got any of my money back, but at least i learned from it.
Neither, scammers have made accounts with names similar to real members names and copied their avatars. Read the thread. :P
Post edited October 28, 2012 by SirPrimalform
Hello all...

Current Haves:

- Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (Origin Product Code)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Origin roduct Code)
- AI War complete (Mac version/GG)
- Settlers 7 Gold Edition (GG)
- Settlers 6 : Rise of an Empire (GG)

Want: (Interest)

- From GG : Disciples : Reincarnation
- From GOG : Spellforce 2 : Dragon Wars, Desperados II, Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 just too name a couple
- From Steam or wherever : Dawn of War 2 Complete (Let me know what you would want from GOG, steam for it)

As usual I will send first to those users older or with higher rep than myself. Thank you.

Completed Trades : Heretic777 (5 steam for 5 GG/Steam games), Shure (BF3 for multiple games), danteveli (1 for 1), Alfie3000 (10 for $10), and now lan (Very greatful, i always get a little OCD when i am missing a game from a series). Thank you all immensely..
Have: A Divine Divinity code.

Want: I'm not picky, make an offer, I'll wait for December to get the two titles I've been trying to catch so be as stingy as you'd like.
Post edited October 29, 2012 by QC
*Traded with Klatuu*
Post edited October 29, 2012 by carnival73
For trade
Steam Alan Wake - American Nightmare

Wanted
GOG.COM Alan Wake - American Nightmare