It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone have a Steam key for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD ? I could trade Steam keys for Oil Rush, To The Moon, and/or AVSEQ for it. Thanks!

Edit: traded with the user known as MartiaLaw, who turned out to be the user known as wakalo, who turned out to be the user known as Anasto, who turned out not to have a Stranger's Wrath key after all.
Post edited October 17, 2012 by Asbeau
Asbeau: Anyone have a Steam key for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD ? I could trade Steam keys for Oil Rush, To The Moon, and/or AVSEQ for it. Thanks! Edit: traded with the user known as MartiaLaw, who turned out to be the user known as wakalo, who turned out to be the user known as Anasto, who turned out not to have a Stranger's Wrath key after all.
:( MartiaLaw offer to trade my Lunar Flight key for his Hector steam key, went first and he never got back to me and now I see he has blocked me from PMing him. Bummer. Never thought someone from the GOG community would do this.
Post edited October 18, 2012 by didamangi
[ Have ]
Oil Rush (Steam Key)
To The Moon (Steam Key)
AVSEQ (Steam Key)

[ Would Like ]
GOG games

PM If interested, thanks
Post edited October 18, 2012 by SimpleUser
Asbeau: Anyone have a Steam key for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD ? I could trade Steam keys for Oil Rush, To The Moon, and/or AVSEQ for it. Thanks! Edit: traded with the user known as MartiaLaw, who turned out to be the user known as wakalo, who turned out to be the user known as Anasto, who turned out not to have a Stranger's Wrath key after all.
didamangi: :( MartiaLaw offer to trade my Lunar Flight key for his Hector steam key, went first and he never got back to me and now I see he has blocked me from PMing him. Bummer. Never thought someone from the GOG community would do this.
I had a bad feeling about that person. Im glad i turned down the trade. He just didnt feel like a trusted GOG member.
didamangi: :( MartiaLaw offer to trade my Lunar Flight key for his Hector steam key, went first and he never got back to me and now I see he has blocked me from PMing him. Bummer. Never thought someone from the GOG community would do this.
Heretic777: I had a bad feeling about that person. Im glad i turned down the trade. He just didnt feel like a trusted GOG member.
Yeah, that's one of the many alts of an a-hole that got busted yesterday.
Seems like we have a few new members trying to trade The Ship recently. I would avoid trading with any of these people, they all look like scammers and not trusted GOG members. Especially the ones trading for Audiosurf.
Heretic777: Seems like we have a few new members trying to trade The Ship recently. I would avoid trading with any of these people, they all look like scammers and not trusted GOG members. Especially the ones trading for Audiosurf.
From my understanding there are a lot of The Ship keys floating around from a promotion whereupon those receiving the Ship as a gift also received a copy to gift themselves which would explain the sudden surge in offers, I wouldn't naturally assume they were scammers but maybe I'm missing something?
Heretic777: Seems like we have a few new members trying to trade The Ship recently. I would avoid trading with any of these people, they all look like scammers and not trusted GOG members. Especially the ones trading for Audiosurf.
How do you go about knowing who to trust - I cant find anyway of looking at another members profile so I cant even see their rep when I get a PM from them...fingers crossed I suppose!
It's unfortunate that happened. Especially now that the regular people are now very sceptical of new users to trade with.

Still, i'm honoured to have traded successfully with others, and we all know from regulars who can be trusted. I don't think i've seen anyone complain about another persons trades before.

Apart from one or two members having a go at what they have to offer, and what they want for those items.
SimpleUser: How do you go about knowing who to trust - I cant find anyway of looking at another members profile so I cant even see their rep when I get a PM from them...fingers crossed I suppose!
If they are member for less than 3 months, they must send first. Otherwise, i dont trade.
gameon: Apart from one or two members having a go at what they have to offer, and what they want for those items.
yeah, some are really funny, in what they think their Bundle keys are worth. LOL!
(But it has gotten better in the last weeks)
Post edited October 18, 2012 by dyscode
Yeah this wakalo tried to offer me The Ship for items, but i just did not get a good vibe from him. Sorry to hear about that=(
Yep, wakalo was offering The Ship too myself. Luckily, I had no itnerest in that game, and you came along=) I myself have been registered at GOG since last year, but only now started posting.

I would always recommend that if the person is new (or like myself has a low post count) to have that person go first in your trades. I gladly offered to trade my games to Heretic777 first as he had a high post/rep count so I had no worries.

Better to be safe than sorry, I would say. Sorry to those who got scammed by these users.
SimpleUser: How do you go about knowing who to trust - I cant find anyway of looking at another members profile so I cant even see their rep when I get a PM from them...fingers crossed I suppose!
I would recommend having them send you a link to a recent post of theres.....then you can at least then you gain gain the valuable info needed. If they refuse to submit a link, then you saved yourself some trouble.
Post edited October 18, 2012 by misfire200
Have
Gamersgate

A.I.M 2, Men of War, Men of War Red tide, Space Rangers, Black market, Star wolves, Zombie shooter

Want offers
Heretic777: If they are member for less than 3 months, they must send first. Otherwise, i dont trade.
So you ask for proof before sending, make sense, thanks
It was just a matter of time before scammers showed up. :(
Post edited October 18, 2012 by Foxhack