It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

swordtut: i see a steam key for me
adambiser: Strange, mine does not have a Steam key. Just a "Groupees" Desura key.
mine is from indie royal -The Debut 2 Bundle- the key desura gives me is the same as the one IR gives so i guess only that one has a steam key on desura. indie royal desura keys are all in 1 (like some hibs bundles steam keys) but they do give separate steam keys when offered.
nervermind.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Laulajatar
Aveweto:
Another trade went smooth and pleasantly :D Thanks +++
Looking For:
Startopia

This is what I have to offer
Post edited March 17, 2014 by AFnord
Aveweto:
Zurvan7: Another trade went smooth and pleasantly :D Thanks +++
you're welcome and thank you too :)
edit: Thanks for the trade, RWarehall! :)
Post edited March 18, 2014 by akhliber
ChocoboSlayer: Up for trade: Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, Aqua Kitty, Zombie Shooter 2, and Ittle Dew. I won't bother typing my entire wishlist, but I am interested in things here or on Steam.
Are you interested in a Steam key of The Yawhg for the GOG version of Deponia 3 ?
Impaler26: Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
IAmSinistar: Open the door for your Mystery Date! Or rather, check your PMs for a free game. :)
Whoa, that was unexpected! O.O
Thanks a lot kind sir, i really appreciate it. Check your PM, thou shalt not leave with empty hands!
EDIT: Trade done, thanks once more LinustheBold!
Post edited March 17, 2014 by IAmSinistar
i appear to have 2 25% discounts on some crap called "Pixel Piracy"

Free to a good home
I have a Desura key for Raiden Legacy The Return, which I will give to whomever wants it. Just say the word and it's yours~!

EDIT: Taken~!
Post edited March 17, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: I have a Desura key for Raiden Legacy The Return, which I will give to whomever wants it. Just say the word and it's yours~!
You should put that in the Ninja thread.
genkicolleen: I have a Desura key for Raiden Legacy The Return, which I will give to whomever wants it. Just say the word and it's yours~!
theslitherydeee: You should put that in the Ninja thread.
I can do that. Found it and posted it, thank you :)
nvm
Post edited March 20, 2014 by Garrett24601
Wanted: Heretic Kingdoms
Have list: this post
Just added Doctor Who: The Adventure Games - Season 1 as a have
Post edited March 17, 2014 by roelibex