It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lubwak: Oh, I see, sorry for multiplying the same question :S And thank you very much for your answer. It was indeed very lazy of me, but I am currently in a rush in relation to other matters, while I really don't want to miss anything here :) So have there been any freebies this sale yet?
Not really your fault, it's an honest question everyone wants to know. :) Some in-demand information that GOG neglected to display prominently anywhere on the website. It really should say it in huge graphic image somewhere on the background image of the homepage or something since it is such an FAQ and is rather relevant. Probably just an oversight, but I do hope they fix it as lots of people obviously want to know. I blame it on them but we should go easy on them because they're working hard on GOG Galaxy so they get a free pass on this one this time... ;oP

No freebies have showed up yet. I suspect they'll drop freebies when the sales slow down to re-encourage people to come back and stay glued to the screen. :)
Terpor: Does anyone want to trade inquisitor for Tex Murphy Classic? I own the Tex Murphy 1&2 and i would love to continue the series :)
IAmSinistar: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Or if that gets locked as the creator requested, http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds_v20 with more rules or http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread in reaction.
Aveweto: does anyone know if i missed shadowrun again within the last 9 hours? :D
HypersomniacLive: You'd have to do some basic search here. ;-)
again with the damn timezones :(
lubwak: Oh, I see, sorry for multiplying the same question :S And thank you very much for your answer. It was indeed very lazy of me, but I am currently in a rush in relation to other matters, while I really don't want to miss anything here :) So have there been any freebies this sale yet?
skeletonbow: Not really your fault, it's an honest question everyone wants to know. :) Some in-demand information that GOG neglected to display prominently anywhere on the website. It really should say it in huge graphic image somewhere on the background image of the homepage or something since it is such an FAQ and is rather relevant. Probably just an oversight, but I do hope they fix it as lots of people obviously want to know. I blame it on them but we should go easy on them because they're working hard on GOG Galaxy so they get a free pass on this one this time... ;oP

No freebies have showed up yet. I suspect they'll drop freebies when the sales slow down to re-encourage people to come back and stay glued to the screen. :)
VanishedOne: Or if that gets locked as the creator requested, http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds_v20 with more rules or http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread in reaction.
Good call, I just noticed those thread forks myself for the first time.
This is a grand sale isn't it, no drama or gimmicks, just a lot of desirable games heavily discounted. Too many from my wishlist this time, I really can't decide what to buy now - I'd almost decided that Pathlogic and Painkiller Black are my objectives for this sale, and now the Thief series is on the 24hr deal. A cunning curve ball by GOG, it makes me realise there is a long way to go, plenty more 24hr deals to go and it's quite possible that the cycle of flash deals will be refreshed with other titles at some point.
lubwak: Thanks :) If there are going to be any freebies at all. :)
Well, GOG's own promotional news that about 0.01% of GOG customers read said there would be flash sale freebies and an all day freebie near the end of the sale so it would be odd for them to not do it now. Hehehe.
lubwak: Thanks :) If there are going to be any freebies at all. :)
skeletonbow: Well, GOG's own promotional news that about 0.01% of GOG customers read said there would be flash sale freebies and an all day freebie near the end of the sale so it would be odd for them to not do it now. Hehehe.
I indeed haven't noticed that news. :) Or read it, for that matter ;) If it is going to be so, then it's great! Let us just wait :)
skeletonbow: and an all day freebie near the end of the sale
This part is news to me. I thought I'd read GOG's sale announcement thoroughly but I somehow missed that.
Aveweto: again with the damn timezones :(
Just add two hours and you'll get your local time. ;-)
lubwak: I indeed haven't noticed that news. :) Or read it, for that matter ;) If it is going to be so, then it's great! Let us just wait :)
Coelocanth: This part is news to me. I thought I'd read GOG's sale announcement thoroughly but I somehow missed that.
I suppose it doesn't help that the page 404s now: https://secure.gog.com/news/2014_drmfree_summer_sale_begins_now

I receive the RSS feed, here's the original text:

-----8<--------------------------------------------------------
"With 700+ games discounted up to 90% off, daily special Bundle Deals, a constant stream of exciting Flash Sales, and some fantastic surprise giveaways, we launch into the season of gaming joy!

It is on. The biggest celebration of DRM-Free gaming this season! It's warm and nice outside, the summer draws ever closer, so let's make sure it's full of fantastic games. There's no one good way to spend your summer, but we know well that gaming can make every single one of them better. So, whether you plan to stay inside, hike into the wilderness, or take a boat into the calm sea, we'll make sure your laptop is filled with great DRM-Free games you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. To that end, today we launch our 2014 DRM-Free Summer Sale!

Almost all of our catalog has been discounted by 50%. Each day we'll present you with at least two special Bundle Deals with a selection of of great classics and indies available up to 90% off! As usual, you'll be able to buy just selected titles out of the bundle with a slightly lower discount, or complete your collection with just the ones you're missing, retaining the higher discount rate. On top of that, our front page is overflowing with excellent Flash Sales on single games. You can grab them up to 90% as well, but don't take to long, as they come and go pretty fast!

That's not all we've got in store for you, dear GOGgers! Before the sale is done you can expect a one huge whole-day giveaway, a couple of Flash-giveaways, a contest of gaming knowledge, and more! Lets begin."
Post edited June 15, 2014 by skeletonbow
If I was the GOG team, I would throw random freebies during the first days of the Steam sale, thus diverting the audience here. If you lure people with giveaways and force them to stay alert to potential free games... (evil grin)
Enebias: If I was the GOG team, I would throw random freebies during the first days of the Steam sale, thus diverting the audience here. If you lure people with giveaways and force them to stay alert to potential free games... (evil grin)
That's a friggen excellent idea, and if possible make the freebies something that Steam was using as a carrot on a stick, making GOG's become a bigger carrot on a shorter stick. :)
Enebias: If I was the GOG team, I would throw random freebies during the first days of the Steam sale, thus diverting the audience here. If you lure people with giveaways and force them to stay alert to potential free games... (evil grin)
And perhaps throw in an announcement about securing a whole slew of titles that just got released DRM-free elsewhere? A nice one-two punch that would be.
Anybody have any theories about future bundles?

From the info JMich gave I wouldn't be surprised to see Rayman, Ultima, Might and Magic or Spiderweb Software bundles.