It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: This new low level of additional Flash titles, combined with the less-than-inspired picks they've made for them so far, has settled me on doing something better with my time today. I'll be in and out to update the thread, but otherwise plan to enjoy the weekend. :)
skeletonbow: Yeah, I think I've got all I'm interested in for the day. I stayed up all night for a few things and followed along here more or less to fill in time and scored a bunch of games. :) Think it's high time for me to go and download a brownload and head for the hills, and poke my head back here in 8+ hours to see if anything exciting is going on. Hope I don't miss out on Banished if it pops up.

Later folks!
I'll grab you a copy if I see it. :-)
Narcia_: Dumb question time, but I didn't see it on the main page or in the sale thread. (maybe I'm blind) Is this promo running for the week? For all of June? I'm just not sure when the "Summer Sale" is supposed to end. Also, there are going to be extra discounts before the finale? Did I hear that right? Is it going to be all the same titles they're having on the rotating flash sale? Thanks for any help!
Summer sale will end in 30 June.
Grargar: Summer sale will end in 30 June.
Thanks Grargar, I must be blind.
Hoping that Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee comes up soon. I was holding off on getting Costume Quest in hopes of nabbing both at the same time, but I guess that's not going to happen any time soon so...
Narcia_: Thanks Grargar, I must be blind.
Not really. GOG doesn't mention it on the opening post of the Summer sale thread, but a staff member does mention it.
Link
For those tracking this sale, did my eyes deceive me or was Blackguards on the front page about an hour ago in the "coming soon" list and its gone now? It was $15 yesterday and I hoped it would be the same. I took a shower and then had breakfast with the family before coming back here.
Was I imagining it, looked thru the last page of posts here and looks like some kind of glitch happened but no mention of Blackguards. What are the chances it was a glitch and it will be back and any idea when? Sorry for all the questions, will be back again in a bit to see if anyone might know anything - thanks!
high rated
katya_stevens: One person (I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names in real life to begin with) managed to scrape images which resemble the flash sales promo banners.
His name is JMich, and he's an ass. Stick around a bit more and you'll know about him ;)
ww_gog: For those tracking this sale, did my eyes deceive me or was Blackguards on the front page about an hour ago in the "coming soon" list and its gone now? It was $15 yesterday and I hoped it would be the same. I took a shower and then had breakfast with the family before coming back here.
Was I imagining it, looked thru the last page of posts here and looks like some kind of glitch happened but no mention of Blackguards. What are the chances it was a glitch and it will be back and any idea when? Sorry for all the questions, will be back again in a bit to see if anyone might know anything - thanks!
No glitch, GOG just transitioned to a 2-per-batch system by making the other 4 games in a batch expire at the same time as the daily deals.

Blackguards was one of those 4 extra deals, and only had 36 minutes this round.

It'll be back later, though, so no need to worry too much.
Pidgeot:
Thanks for the quick response. Was going to be my Father's Day gift to myself, after the wife gave me her approval. Not that she would've said no, but she'll be pleased to know I missed that chance but I hope to catch it yet.
Pidgeot:
ww_gog: Thanks for the quick response. Was going to be my Father's Day gift to myself, after the wife gave me her approval. Not that she would've said no, but she'll be pleased to know I missed that chance but I hope to catch it yet.
I'm looking at doing the same thing for myself, Blackguards and Beyond Good and Evil if I can catch it, I missed it last night, saw it on coming soon at midnight and just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer
JMich: he's an ass. Stick around a bit more
This sounds... wrong.
real.geizterfahr: This sounds... wrong.
This:)
I would have expected something like that from TinyE but not JMich. Guess I need to do as he says and stick around the ass a bit more to learn more about him... XD
It's gotten very quiet all of a sudden. I might try to install one of those "game" to see what it does.
justanoldgamer: It's gotten very quiet all of a sudden. I might try to install one of those "game" to see what it does.
Sure you want to do that? It might distract you from the forum discussion...