It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: The horror, the unspeakable cthonian horror!

Why, Why do you have Daikatana?!
skeletonbow: Extreme curiousity of experiencing first hand a piece of controversial and heated vile video game history. :)

I assure you though, I definitely am not John Romero's bitch. :)

Reference, for those unfamiliar: ;)
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/05/john-romero-is-so-sorry-about-trying-to-make-you-his-bitch/
And it is not surprising that you have ultima 9. Now when you add Master of Orion 3 to your library? Don't you like to complete your collection? ^.^

Also how come you do not have the famous jack keane?
Gnostic.316: And it is not surprising that you have ultima 9. ...
C'mon Ultima IX is nice. I liked it back then ;-)
Gnostic.316: And it is not surprising that you have ultima 9. Now when you add Master of Orion 3 to your library? Don't you like to complete your collection? ^.^

Also how come you do not have the famous jack keane?
Master of Orion 3 is on the wishlist and I'll probably grab it when it is on sale for $2 or less to complete the collection. I do own Jack Keane but bought it DRM-free from Shinyloot last Nov or Dec for $1 as it was much cheaper there. I'll buy the sequel here probably when it is on promo for $2.49 or less depending on how much I like the first one. :)
C'mon people, sweep up the confetti and stack up the chairs! We gotta clear this space for the next sale. :)
IAmSinistar: C'mon people, sweep up the confetti and stack up the chairs! We gotta clear this space for the next sale. :)
What do we do with those people sleeping in the corner?
IAmSinistar: C'mon people, sweep up the confetti and stack up the chairs! We gotta clear this space for the next sale. :)
LOL Hey, the Insomnia threads still have a slight pulse as well... ;)
madth3: What do we do with those people sleeping in the corner?
Sleeping? Onto the altar of Insomnia with them! Each sacrificed thusly increases the power of our vigil! >:)
IAmSinistar: Sleeping? Onto the altar of Insomnia with them! Each sacrificed thusly increases the power of our vigil! >:)
You heard it guys.

Bind them tight while they're still tired. <yawn> Grab this one here will you...
Sale? Where? What did I miss? I was only away for like twelve hours!!! WTF? Somebody grabbed some codes for me? or do they appear again? When? Where? What? How? ***HALP***

/edit: hey, I thought Braveland was on Sale? All references to it removed, the dark force has!
Post edited July 03, 2014 by sjons