It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: That's not all we've got in store for you, dear GOGgers! Before the sale is done you can expect a one huge whole-day giveaway, a couple of Flash-giveaways, a contest of gaming knowledge, and more! Lets begin."
Awesome. Thanks for the info, Skeletonbow. :)
Coelocanth: This part is news to me. I thought I'd read GOG's sale announcement thoroughly but I somehow missed that.
skeletonbow: I suppose it doesn't help that the page 404s now: https://secure.gog.com/news/2014_drmfree_summer_sale_begins_now

I receive the RSS feed, here's the original text:

-----8<--------------------------------------------------------
"With 700+ games discounted up to 90% off, daily special Bundle Deals, a constant stream of exciting Flash Sales, and some fantastic surprise giveaways, we launch into the season of gaming joy!

It is on. The biggest celebration of DRM-Free gaming this season! It's warm and nice outside, the summer draws ever closer, so let's make sure it's full of fantastic games. There's no one good way to spend your summer, but we know well that gaming can make every single one of them better. So, whether you plan to stay inside, hike into the wilderness, or take a boat into the calm sea, we'll make sure your laptop is filled with great DRM-Free games you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. To that end, today we launch our 2014 DRM-Free Summer Sale!

Almost all of our catalog has been discounted by 50%. Each day we'll present you with at least two special Bundle Deals with a selection of of great classics and indies available up to 90% off! As usual, you'll be able to buy just selected titles out of the bundle with a slightly lower discount, or complete your collection with just the ones you're missing, retaining the higher discount rate. On top of that, our front page is overflowing with excellent Flash Sales on single games. You can grab them up to 90% as well, but don't take to long, as they come and go pretty fast!

That's not all we've got in store for you, dear GOGgers! Before the sale is done you can expect a one huge whole-day giveaway, a couple of Flash-giveaways, a contest of gaming knowledge, and more! Lets begin."
Thanks man! Much appreciated! :) My e-mail version was much shorter. Now they can't deny they wrote it, no 404 will save'em! :P

Darilon: Anybody have any theories about future bundles?

From the info JMich gave I wouldn't be surprised to see Rayman, Ultima, Might and Magic or Spiderweb Software bundles.
I think (I hope) there will be a cyberpunk bundle :)
Post edited June 15, 2014 by lubwak
Aveweto: again with the damn timezones :(
HypersomniacLive: Just add two hours and you'll get your local time. ;-)
ok thanks seems like there hasnt been another shadowrun returns flash after the initial one :(
Coelocanth: This part is news to me. I thought I'd read GOG's sale announcement thoroughly but I somehow missed that.
skeletonbow: I suppose it doesn't help that the page 404s now: https://secure.gog.com/news/2014_drmfree_summer_sale_begins_now

I receive the RSS feed, here's the original text:
Didn't know about it, thanks for sharing. On an unrelated note, I always loved GOG's 404 page. I have it as wallpaper at work :)

Back to topic, I wanted to thanks Sinistar (and everyone helping him) for keeping track of the games on sale. It really helps!
Coming up - second to last thing on my wishlist: King's Bounty - Crossworlds. Now I only need to make sure not to get distracted enough by Real Life to check in at GOG to buy it.
flambeau: Didn't know about it, thanks for sharing. On an unrelated note, I always loved GOG's 404 page. I have it as wallpaper at work :)
Hahahaha, that's hilarious! Love it! :)
Given how many games we're all buying without having the time to play them all, maybe a literal "whole-day giveaway" would be even more useful for most of us than just a free game. ;)
DubConqueror: Coming up - second to last thing on my wishlist: King's Bounty - Crossworlds. Now I only need to make sure not to get distracted enough by Real Life to check in at GOG to buy it.
It's a pity that GOG only has the english versions of the King's Bounty games. I'd buy Crossworlds if german language was included.
DubConqueror: Coming up - second to last thing on my wishlist: King's Bounty - Crossworlds. Now I only need to make sure not to get distracted enough by Real Life to check in at GOG to buy it.
We can always try to distract here on the forum, that way you won't need a distraction in the physical world. ;-P
HypersomniacLive: We can always try to distract here on the forum, that way you won't need a distraction in the physical world. ;-P
Well, I wasn't distracted, Crossworlds is in my cart now!
DubConqueror: Well, I wasn't distracted, Crossworlds is in my cart now!
If it's not on your game shelf already, there's still time to distract you. ;-P
DubConqueror: Well, I wasn't distracted, Crossworlds is in my cart now!
HypersomniacLive: If it's not on your game shelf already, there's still time to distract you. ;-P
Too late, I ninja'd ya!

You did distract me from Real Life though - potato's ready, but I still gotta simmer the veggie-burger
Post edited June 15, 2014 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: Too late, I ninja'd ya!

You did distract me from Real Life though - potato's ready, but I still gotta simmer the veggie-burger
Phew, at least my efforts didn't go to complete waste. ;-P
Exoanthrope: And I just bought Tex Murphy 1+2 at 50% off thinking, "This is probably the only time I'm going to get these games on sale."

I underestimated GOG yet again. Oh well, worth every penny.
Alusair1: Ah yes. I'm sure we have all had that happen during or around one sale or another.
Yeah, I did the same with the Blackwell Bundle very early on. The only consolation is that at least the extra cash goes to support GOG, which is never a bad thing. :-)
DubConqueror: Too late, I ninja'd ya!

HypersomniacLive: Phew, at least my efforts didn't go to complete waste. ;-P
Of course it was the game and the download of Neil Young's Weld that I just bought that distracted me, but it's nice to have a Hypersomniac Scapegoat XD.