It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fables22: I eat a lot of pizza, and I'm pretty sure I'm not fat. It's probably fine. Hell, it's pizza we're talking about. It's definitely fine!
adaliabooks: I make pizza for a living and have probably eaten 3 - 4 on average a week for the last three years. I've put on a little weight, but I haven't been particularly careful in my diet elsewhere so I wouldn't say it's solely pizza related.

Plus, it's pizza, it's delicious :)
Jalapenos, pepperoni, cheese, black olives.
fables22: Jalapenos, pepperoni, cheese, black olives.
adaliabooks: Sorry, we don't currently deliver to Poland :P

Pepperoni, Chorizo and Onion is my favourite (or Pulled Pork)
Oh onion on pizza is so yucky! It goes all sweet and gooey, naaaah.
blakstar: What? No love for the anchovies, anyone?
tinyE: Anchovies are a no good on a pizza because if you so much as put just one on, that's ALL YOU TASTE! :P

Seriously why even bother with the other ingredients at that point?
I agree. Anchovies are the devil.
fables22: Oh onion on pizza is so yucky! It goes all sweet and gooey, naaaah.
adaliabooks: Not particularly, but then we do wood fired so it's only in the oven a few minutes and they don't have time to over cook.

I agree anchovies are awful, and not just on pizza. Also pineapple, don't put pineapple on pizza (unless your customers want it, because they're always right)
I still haven't worked out whether or not I hate pineapple on pizza. Sometimes I do, but sometimes I also REALLY enjoy it. I'm just confused.
tinyE: No, that's not my point. What I don't like is their domination of a pizza. If I put pepperoni and olives and sausage on a pizza I taste pepperoni, olives, and sausage. If I put one anchovie on there, all you taste is the anchovie. At that point the pepperoni olives and sausage are little more than decoration. :P
blakstar: Sorry, I made my reply badly... I meant, I never had any trouble tasting the other ingredients, despite the anchovies.

Oh, and for all the types of pizza being discussed, I came across one type that struck me as the worst thing ever... the so-called chocolate pizza.

EDIT: Mind you, since I like quite highly spicy flavours on pizza, it might be the fact that they've also drowning out part of the anchovy flavour! :-)
I read about chocolate pizza. Seems somewhat strange.

I also really like sundried tomatoes and chargrilled vegetables on pizza, with fresh rocket. Although sweetcorn, spinach and smoked cheese used to be my all time favourite when I was younger. Weird.
blakstar: It's just that I don't have much of a sweet-tooth at all, so the idea just sounded rather revolting to me -- fortunately no tomato involved, just chocolate and cheese, so I guess it would probably make it more like a cheesecake, really.
adaliabooks: Yeah, assuming you're using something like mascarpone or ricotta and not mozzarella...
It's not far from putting something like honey or nutella on toast. At the end of the day the base is just bread.
How about peanut butter and nutella pizza?
Chacranajxy: As I said yesterday, tomorrow's releases will be Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas, as the celebratory games to mark GOG hitting 2000 titles.

I am doubling down on this, and willing to look like a fool if wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmviHwTl3s0
( It's too good opportunity for trolling, I'm not even sorry... ;) )
Thiev: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmviHwTl3s0
( It's too good opportunity for trolling, I'm not even sorry... ;) )
It's a sin to tell a lie though :P
Post edited May 31, 2017 by Touwa
Touwa: Its a sin to tell a lie though :P
Marioface5: I can't remember if GOG staff messing with us about an anticipated release makes it more likely or less likely. I think it makes it less likely?
We only mess with you guys once in a blue moon.