It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: its cool guys its cool, its aaaaall gooood... who needs bethesda when you have the disembodied minigame from the witcher 3. i love cards so much.

*forehead vein explodes*
It will come. Soon. Usually when they add companies to the catalogue it takes a week or two for the game to appear if it doesn't show up right away. Maybe for the start of GoG's summer sale.
There's still Friday.
I..neeeed..some..classic games..*dies*
fortune_p_dawg: its cool guys its cool, its aaaaall gooood... who needs bethesda when you have the disembodied minigame from the witcher 3. i love cards so much.

*forehead vein explodes*
Yeah Geralt, get off the freaking main page and make room for the Dovahkiin already!

P.S.: Don't worry, they're coming.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
I've found our wednesday game ! =)
(see attach)
Attachments:
gotcha.png (6 Kb)
Edward_Carnby: I've found our wednesday game ! =)
(see attach)
I've seen this quite a few times, always makes me laugh a bit when I see a blue playing an undisclosed game. xD
What could be today's release? Maybe none since we got 15+3 releases yesterday :P
Post edited May 31, 2017 by Prah
Prah: What could be today's release? Maybe none since we got 15+3 releases yesterday :P
I refuse to acknowledge those 15. Without nostalgia glasses... they didn't even make it to my wishlist. Of course it's good that they are here for people who do like them, but it's not a reason to not try to top it today. The release thread has 188 comments now, why not try and see if release thread for Bethesda trinity can get to 1000 today?
Prah: What could be today's release? Maybe none since we got 15+3 releases yesterday :P
huan: I refuse to acknowledge those 15. Without nostalgia glasses... they didn't even make it to my wishlist. Of course it's good that they are here for people who do like them, but it's not a reason to not try to top it today. The release thread has 188 comments now, why not try and see if release thread for Bethesda trinity can get to 1000 today?
Yesteryear AAA Games on a Wednesday? If you have to expect them (dont) than at least at a Thursday. :)
Post edited May 31, 2017 by anothername
Since there is an X-COM sale, might as well add the recent games in the series...
anothername: Yesteryear AAA Games on a Wednesday? If you have to expect them (dont) than at least at a Thursday. :)
I'm just messing around, as we all are. This thread has long been pure wishful thinking with no connection to reality - releases happen when both owner and GOG are comfortable with the terms, which includes release date and collision with other releases. That's it.
Today's release is Rezrog.
As I said yesterday, tomorrow's releases will be Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas, as the celebratory games to mark GOG hitting 2000 titles.

I am doubling down on this, and willing to look like a fool if wrong.
Chacranajxy: As I said yesterday, tomorrow's releases will be Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas, as the celebratory games to mark GOG hitting 2000 titles.

Well since I made a Steam account when the "Galaxy in stand alone installers" - announcement was made, Fallout 3 resides on my desktop, although I am playing Vermintide at the moment and haven't started Fallout 3 yet.

The main problem of releasing Fallout 3 here would be, GOG would need to sell two versions or shut the Germans out. So I guess, Fallout 3 will not come to GOG.
Post edited May 31, 2017 by MaGo72
Chacranajxy: As I said yesterday, tomorrow's releases will be Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas, as the celebratory games to mark GOG hitting 2000 titles.

On the one hand, I would be extremely surprised by two front-page release events in one week. On the other hand, it would be a worthy way to hit the milestone, and it would give them a major release for June after just barely getting May covered. I'm not getting my hopes up for it, but I'd love for you to be right.

MaGo72: Well since I made a Steam account when the Galaxy in stand alone nstallers announcement was made, Fallout 3 resides on my desktop, although I am playing Vermintide at the moment and haven't started Fallout 3 yet.

The main problem of releasing Fallout 3 here would be, GOG would need to sell two versions or shut the Germans out. So I guess, Fallout 3 will not come to GOG.
We already have Bethesda games not available to Germany. It shouldn't stop them from releasing Fallout 3 here.
Post edited May 31, 2017 by Marioface5