It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: I make pizza for a living and have probably eaten 3 - 4 on average a week for the last three years. I've put on a little weight, but I haven't been particularly careful in my diet elsewhere so I wouldn't say it's solely pizza related.

Plus, it's pizza, it's delicious :)
fables22: Jalapenos, pepperoni, cheese, black olives.
Sorry, we don't currently deliver to Poland :P

Pepperoni, Chorizo and Onion is my favourite (or Pulled Pork)
fables22: Jalapenos, pepperoni, cheese, black olives.
adaliabooks: Sorry, we don't currently deliver to Poland :P

Pepperoni, Chorizo and Onion is my favourite (or Pulled Pork)
Oh onion on pizza is so yucky! It goes all sweet and gooey, naaaah.
anothername: Pizza is tons of unhealthy, fattening calories...

... but soooo tasty.
adaliabooks: Only if you don't do it right :P

Good pizza (while still high in calories) isn't much worse than many other meals.
I should have added escpecially if done right :P

But I should not participate in anymore Pizza talk but instead already look forward for my...

... salad diner.

Sometimes I go crazy and cut an onion in it.

But today I'd imagine it being a grand calzone with extra cheese. :)

:(
What? No love for the anchovies, anyone?
blakstar: What? No love for the anchovies, anyone?
Anchovies are a no good on a pizza because if you so much as put just one on, that's ALL YOU TASTE! :P

Seriously why even bother with the other ingredients at that point?
tinyE: Anchovies are a no good on a pizza because if you so much as put just one on, that's ALL YOU TASTE! :P

I agree. Anchovies are the devil.
adaliabooks: Pepperoni, Chorizo and Onion is my favourite (or Pulled Pork)
If a local place would put chorizo on a pizza, oh my... (And onion is a must!)
fables22: Oh onion on pizza is so yucky! It goes all sweet and gooey, naaaah.
Not particularly, but then we do wood fired so it's only in the oven a few minutes and they don't have time to over cook.

I agree anchovies are awful, and not just on pizza. Also pineapple, don't put pineapple on pizza (unless your customers want it, because they're always right)
tinyE: Anchovies are a no good on a pizza because if you so much as put just one on, that's ALL YOU TASTE! :P

I know they're highly salty, but I've never had that particular problem -- didn't have much of a taste for anchovies when I first had them, but somehow I grew to like them.
fables22: Oh onion on pizza is so yucky! It goes all sweet and gooey, naaaah.
adaliabooks: Not particularly, but then we do wood fired so it's only in the oven a few minutes and they don't have time to over cook.

I agree anchovies are awful, and not just on pizza. Also pineapple, don't put pineapple on pizza (unless your customers want it, because they're always right)
I still haven't worked out whether or not I hate pineapple on pizza. Sometimes I do, but sometimes I also REALLY enjoy it. I'm just confused.
anothername: I should have added escpecially if done right :P

But I should not participate in anymore Pizza talk but instead already look forward for my...

... salad diner.

Sometimes I go crazy and cut an onion in it.

But today I'd imagine it being a grand calzone with extra cheese. :)

:(
I feel your pain, I'll be going back on a diet in a few days to lose those extra pounds (and any more I put on over Christmas). But it's not a bad one actually, I still get some pretty nice meals (and the odd pizza when my calorie count allows it)
adaliabooks: Also pineapple, don't put pineapple on pizza
Get out! Pineapple on pizza can be lovely, as long as you don't go overboard. Which is true for most of the other pizza ingredients as well.
adaliabooks: Pepperoni, Chorizo and Onion is my favourite (or Pulled Pork)
mqstout: If a local place would put chorizo on a pizza, oh my... (And onion is a must!)
I would have said pepperoni was my favourite topping, but it's chorizo now. Damn it's good on pizza (if you get decent stuff).

You need to badger your local pizzeria into doing it (or make your own)
JMich: Get out! Pineapple on pizza can be lovely, as long as you don't go overboard. Which is true for most of the other pizza ingredients as well.
... including anchovies. :-)
JMich: Get out! Pineapple on pizza can be lovely, as long as you don't go overboard. Which is true for most of the other pizza ingredients as well.
Heretic! Burn the non believer!

;P

I just find it makes the pizza very soggy... and the idea of sweet fruit with cheese and tomatoes really doesn't do it for me.
Ham and pineapple as a combo is delicious (throw some egg in there too, mmmm) just not on pizza.

It is ridiculously popular though.