It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BreOl72: These school uniforms...and this actress...
I'm struggling to put a name to the actress (maybe Isabelle Huppert?), but I'm pretty sure, this is a French movie...or maybe Spanish.
It's Kristin Scott Thomas, the movie is French though.
She was in a movie called In the House, which was sort of a suspense film, but the first pic makes me think of some fraternity flick. Could be both perhaps?
StarChan: She was in a movie called In the House, which was sort of a suspense film, but the first pic makes me think of some fraternity flick. Could be both perhaps?
You're right, it's In the House / Dans la maison (2012) movie. The first screen shows my favorite scene, it's about a boy writing essay about "normal" and since he is a pupil in school he describes his day with his school friend and such.
This one is European too, with international distribution. Fairly recent.
Attachments:
gogup405.jpg (57 Kb)
Here's another pic, this will bring it closer to home:
Attachments:
gogup403.jpg (70 Kb)
Låt den rätte komma in?
Harry Poter
mannefriedrich: Låt den rätte komma in?
Nope, but that is an awesome movie.
WilliamHughes: Harry Poter
Nope :)
Post edited June 29, 2019 by StarChan
Three more hints:

1. Released after 2015.
2. In spite of good reviews, was not a box office success.
3. The country of origin shares a border with Russia.
StarChan: 1. Released after 2015.
Not sure about 2. but Thelma (2017) would at least pass the 1st and 3rd criteria.
It also features a scene involving the point of view in the second still, if I remember correctly.
StarChan: 1. Released after 2015.
mannefriedrich: Not sure about 2. but Thelma (2017) would at least pass the 1st and 3rd criteria.
It also features a scene involving the point of view in the second still, if I remember correctly.
Right you are. Well done. Dumping excess pics, and you're on.

Edit: According to Wikipedia, it cost 5.8 m $ to make, and had box office earnings of 1.5 m $.
Attachments:
gogup400.jpg (223 Kb)
gogup401.jpg (227 Kb)
gogup404.jpg (134 Kb)
gogup407.jpg (67 Kb)
Post edited June 29, 2019 by StarChan
StarChan: Edit: According to Wikipedia, it cost 5.8 m $ to make, and had box office earnings of 1.5 m $.
Apparently, they have tried to recoup the loss (at least a little) by selling off the rights for yet another completely unnecessary and very likely to be butchered US remake last year.

Staying in Europe (but going on a trip) with this one:
Attachments:
027.jpg (137 Kb)
Attachments:
028.jpg (118 Kb)
Spies Like Us
mannefriedrich:
When I saw the first pic I thought "ah, it's that eastern Europe movie about psychedelic mushrooms with emphasis on horror", the second pic was like "what, Star Wars?"

Dr_Adder: Spies Like Us
mannefriedrich stated "Staying in Europe (but going on a trip)", unless of course there is another non-US movie of the same name.