It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dracomage1996: An amazing film. The Two main characters are ones I can identify with. Especcially since one of the main characters suffers with aspergers ( I do too),
piwer: Mary & Max, starring Philip S Hoffman
correct
Here we go:
Attachments:
001.png (406 Kb)
piwer: Here we go:
Lords of Dogtown
tinyE: Lords of Dogtown
Nope. Hint: it's an adult movie :)
tinyE: Lords of Dogtown
piwer: Nope. Hint: it's an adult movie :)
So was Lords of Dogtown. It's PG-13. In most countries and in Alabama that's adulthood. :P
xXx
tinyE: So was Lords of Dogtown. It's PG-13. In most countries and in Alabama that's adulthood. :P
:D

ABH20: xXx
That's right.
Shit! Went to take a screencap, ended up watching the whole movie and forgetting it was my turn here.

Sorry for the holdup everyone. Giving my go up, first come first serve.
ABH20: Shit! Went to take a screencap, ended up watching the whole movie and forgetting it was my turn here.

Sorry for the holdup everyone. Giving my go up, first come first serve.
nope. we're now curious about that movie (few movies 'capture' me each time i try to watch 3 seconds of them), so it would still make a good puzzle
To hell with you, I've had this bad boy on the back burner for a while so I'm jumping on the opportunity to post it. :D

I'm guessing less than five minutes before someone nails it. :D
Attachments:
party.jpg (50 Kb)
tinyE: To hell with you, I've had this bad boy on the back burner for a while so I'm jumping on the opportunity to post it. :D

Indeed.

21 Jump Street II : Not Good at Disguise.
tinyE: To hell with you, I've had this bad boy on the back burner for a while so I'm jumping on the opportunity to post it. :D

Telika: Indeed.

21 Jump Street II : Not Good at Disguise.
Actually I'd go see that but I'm afraid not.

Class of 1984 2 - Electric Boogaloo

InfraSuperman: Class of 1984 2 - Electric Boogaloo
You are actually kind of close.

Class of 1999