It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mannefriedrich:
Cadaver747: When I saw the first pic I thought "ah, it's that eastern Europe movie about psychedelic mushrooms with emphasis on horror", the second pic was like "what, Star Wars?"

Dr_Adder: Spies Like Us
Cadaver747: mannefriedrich stated "Staying in Europe (but going on a trip)", unless of course there is another non-US movie of the same name.
Spies Like Us takes place in the U.S.S.R. Anyway I know it's not Spies Like Us. I just thought it would get a chuckle.
I would have guessed Ronja Røvardotter (Ronja the Robber's Daughter) if it hadnæt been for that mushroom. Because of the funny little people in fur.
The second still alludes to a certain pre-Christian seasonal tradition which should narrow down the region the film takes place in. Not that relevant to the plot but the three pictured are harassing someone for a specific reason under the guise of said tradition.

The following should help with the approximate time period as well as hint at the corresponding socio-ideological climate.
Attachments:
029.jpg (325 Kb)
Post edited July 02, 2019 by mannefriedrich
Looks like I've picked something too obscure and/or too recent again.
One more (and last) still:
Attachments:
030.jpg (112 Kb)
mannefriedrich: The second still alludes to a certain pre-Christian seasonal tradition which should narrow down the region the film takes place in. Not that relevant to the plot but the three pictured are harassing someone for a specific reason under the guise of said tradition.

The following should help with the approximate time period as well as hint at the corresponding socio-ideological climate.
I would assume, the second picture is a hint on the alps, and the movie could take place pretty much in any riparian state in that region (Germany, Austria, Italy, etc.)
The figures depicted are called "Klausen", "Kramperl", "Tuifl", etc.

The time period...could be around 1800.
The third picture (hooded figure taking away a dead (?) body) could point to at least two things: war or disease.

The alps, around 1800, war...all that combined could point to the Tyrolean popular uprising of 1809.

The only movie that I could find that fits these criteria would be "Bergblut" ("The Holy Land of Tyrol"), though I have no idea, if they took 'shrooms in that movie, or if the "Kramperl" have a role in it.
Anyway - that's my best guess. ;)
BreOl72: I would assume, the second picture is a hint on the alps, and the movie could take place pretty much in any riparian state in that region (Germany, Austria, Italy, etc.)
The figures depicted are called "Klausen", "Kramperl", "Tuifl", etc.
...or "Perchten" (from Perchta, a prominent pagan deity of the Alpine region which sometimes is also regarded as the 'original witch').

Which, together with the 'shroom ingestion, the plague victims being carted away (placing it in the late Middle Ages still ripe with suspicion, prejudice and scapegoating) and the satanic symbolism (that's a snake slithering across Albrun [the protagonist]'s neck in the last still) I thought could have been enough for cross-referencing and thus figuring it out anyway and without actually having seen or ever having heard of the film in the first place.

Well, it's Hagazussa, the slower-burning, more atmospheric and less cliché-ridden alternative to The VVitch.

Whoever wants to go next - you're it.
Well then, here's another:
Attachments:
gogup501.jpg (108 Kb)
It looks like Peter Cook sometime in the 1970s.
"Dog Day Afternoon? Maybe "Cruising"?
Spectre: It looks like Peter Cook sometime in the 1970s.
It's not Peter Cook, but you got the decade right.
thraxman: "Dog Day Afternoon? Maybe "Cruising"?
Nope and nope.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by StarChan
Spectre: It looks like Peter Cook sometime in the 1970s.
StarChan: It's not Peter Cook, but you got the decade right.
Spectre also got the general geographic area right with that name, no?

So, maybe "Quadrophenia"? At least I think the one on the right might be Phil Daniels.
I love Godzilla II
StarChan: It's not Peter Cook, but you got the decade right.
Links: Spectre also got the general geographic area right with that name, no?

So, maybe "Quadrophenia"? At least I think the one on the right might be Phil Daniels.
Neither Quadrophenia, nor Phil Daniels. But you are right, it's a British film.
This ought to make it a lot easier.

(At least for those who know who the actors are.)
Attachments:
gogup502.jpg (130 Kb)
Bonus pic.
Attachments:
gogup506.jpg (134 Kb)