It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This one should nail it.
Attachments:
gogup508.jpg (153 Kb)
New shots.

Hints:

1. The city in the background is .. wait, maybe you wanna guess it.
2. Low budget film, no professional actors.
Attachments:
gogup505x.jpg (212 Kb)
And the city is ..
Attachments:
gogup510.jpg (350 Kb)
StarChan: And the city is ..
I would have said Edinburgh with the first photos but that looks more like Glasgow, the city that banned Life of Brian being shown in the cinemas.
StarChan: And the city is ..
Spectre: I would have said Edinburgh with the first photos but that looks more like Glasgow, the city that banned Life of Brian being shown in the cinemas.
It is indeed Glasgow.
Final suite of captures. In about a day I'll post the solution, provided nobody has found it by then.

Huge hint: It's a heist movie, of sorts.
Attachments:
gogup512.jpg (266 Kb)
StarChan: This ought to make it a lot easier.

(At least for those who know who the actors are.)
according to the internet it's call "That Sinking Feeling"
StarChan: This ought to make it a lot easier.

(At least for those who know who the actors are.)
swsoboleski89: according to the internet it's call "That Sinking Feeling"
It is indeed Bill Forsyth's debut film 'That sinking Feeling'.

Now you're on.
Attachments:
swsoboleski89: according to the internet it's call "That Sinking Feeling"
StarChan: It is indeed Bill Forsyth's debut film 'That sinking Feeling'.

Now you're on.
I got lucky with the picture of the two guys.a pic screened not too many frames from yours was on a movie cars database because of the van in the backround.
StarChan: It is indeed Bill Forsyth's debut film 'That sinking Feeling'.

Now you're on.
swsoboleski89: I got lucky with the picture of the two guys.a pic screened not too many frames from yours was on a movie cars database because of the van in the backround.
I was wondering about that van! Also how much of the street scene outside of that window was rigged. It looks pretty authentic.

Anyway, that's exactly the kind of find that makes it cool to solve a puzzle like this.
Post edited July 08, 2019 by StarChan
swsoboleski89: I got lucky with the picture of the two guys.a pic screened not too many frames from yours was on a movie cars database because of the van in the backround.
StarChan: I was wondering about that van! Also how much of the street scene outside of that window was rigged. It looks pretty authentic.

Anyway, that's exactly the kind of find that makes it cool to solve a puzzle like this.
lmao and I found it on bing. not a thing on google.
say what you want about edge and bing but...
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (378 Kb)
StarChan: I was wondering about that van! Also how much of the street scene outside of that window was rigged. It looks pretty authentic.

swsoboleski89: lmao and I found it on bing. not a thing on google.
Damn. I always make sure they are un-googleable. Now I have to un-bing them too.
swsoboleski89: lmao and I found it on bing. not a thing on google.
StarChan: Damn. I always make sure they are un-googleable. Now I have to un-bing them too.
you'll be posting forever then. I just got extremely lucky. the same scene in the shop with the camera and actors in a slightly different spot would might have never been found. weird about google. guess they're only obsessed with spreading their political bullshit and their tech is slacking. also bing thinks that guy is either a woman or kevin bacon( so did I)
Attachments:
Well it's been more than 24 hrs and the user who gave the right answer apparently doesn't intend to post anything new, so I guess it's free for all.
StarChan: Well it's been more than 24 hrs and the user who gave the right answer apparently doesn't intend to post anything new, so I guess it's free for all.
OK then, I'll take the chance.
Attachments:
escape.jpg (58 Kb)