It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

She looks like Amy Farrah Fowler going to the laundry or shop. ^_^
gogamess: She looks like Amy Farrah Fowler going to the laundry or shop. ^_^
not quite :)

Hint:

-If Stanley Milgram and Hannah Arendt made a movie together.
Attachments:
4.png (177 Kb)
Looks somewhat like Amanda Seyfried on a bad hair day. Could it be Gone? I haven't seen it, but there would be the evil, although I don't know if it is of a 'just following orders' type of evil (Arendt). Whether there also is an element of manipulation (Milgram) I couldn't say.

Actully, it's just a guess. But you said it was easy :)

Ouch. I forgot about the 'true story' part. :p
Post edited June 23, 2019 by StarChan
StarChan: Looks somewhat like Amanda Seyfried on a bad hair day. Could it be Gone? I haven't seen it, but there would be the evil, although I don't know if it is of a 'just following orders' type of evil (Arendt). Whether there also is an element of manipulation (Milgram) I couldn't say.

Actully, it's just a guess. But you said it was easy :)

Ouch. I forgot about the 'true story' part. :p
No. Sorry. Not Amanda Seyfried either.

Hint:

-Genre Horror/Thriller
-Takes Place almost entirely in one location
Attachments:
5.png (257 Kb)
Post edited June 24, 2019 by xSinghx
She was one actress from The Leftovers? ^_^
gogamess: She was one actress from The Leftovers? ^_^
No, sorry.

Hints:
-Audiences walked out of the theater at festival screenings and other showings given the tension/disturbing nature of some scenes.
-More pics below.
Attachments:
6.png (247 Kb)
7.png (359 Kb)
Post edited June 24, 2019 by xSinghx
The House That Jack Built?
The film is Compliance. [edit] The older actress is Ann Dowd who was indeed a cast member on The Leftovers - as was Bill Camp (the male actor in one of the last screens attached), the younger actress is Dreama Walker, just for the curious.

Someone else is welcome to post the next one as I'm posting via phone while my POS PC is in the hands of repair techs.
Post edited June 24, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
TheMonkofDestiny: The film is Compliance. [edit] The older actress is Ann Dowd who was indeed a cast member on The Leftovers - as was Bill Camp (the male actor in one of the last screens attached), the younger actress is Dreama Walker, just for the curious.

Someone else is welcome to post the next one as I'm posting via phone while my POS PC is in the hands of repair techs.
Correct: Compliance Trailer

I got confused about which actress we were talking about (I was thinking the OP was referring to Dreama Walker) but yeah Ann Dowd is really fantastic in this (and is in the Leftovers - though I haven't seen it).

Anyways, harder for you guys than I thought (especially with some of my misinformation). Typically a lot of the horror/thriller people on here always impress me with the obscurity of some of their choices - so I thought this would be an easy one.
Post edited June 25, 2019 by xSinghx
I have just seen the trailer and it looks very interesting. And I was right, she was on The Leftovers. ^_^
gogamess: I have just seen the trailer and it looks very interesting. And I was right, she was on The Leftovers. ^_^
Yeah you were. My mistake there. :)
gogamess: I have just seen the trailer and it looks very interesting. And I was right, she was on The Leftovers. ^_^
xSinghx: Yeah you were. My mistake there. :)
No prob, I remember because I watched the series recently. ^_^
xSinghx: Yeah you were. My mistake there. :)
gogamess: No prob, I remember because I watched the series recently. ^_^
If you do end up watching Compliance and read the wiki post about the real life incident it's based on you'll be surprised to see how much of it is accurate.
xSinghx: Anyways, harder for you guys than I thought (especially with some of my misinformation). Typically a lot of the horror/thriller people on here always impress me with the obscurity of some of their choices - so I thought this would be an easy one.
It's cool. I would have offered to post new pics, but it takes a bit of time to take screenshots and check if they can be googled. I'm thinking maybe I should stockpile new entries whenever I have time on my hands :p
I saw that movie a few years ago. It's not good.
xSinghx: If you do end up watching Compliance and read the wiki post about the real life incident it's based on you'll be surprised to see how much of it is accurate.
A story of ignorance, story of our life, very sad story about stupid and evil people who just want to blame and punish others.
Post edited June 25, 2019 by Cadaver747