It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's an oldie, but ... Well, it's an oldie. Try to guess it.

[EDIT] GOG ate the screenshot. (hehe)
Attachments:
pacman.jpg (18 Kb)
Post edited December 30, 2012 by einstein95
einstein95: Here's an oldie, but ... Well, it's an oldie. Try to guess it.
Either you forgot to attach the screenshot, or GOG ate it like it sometimes does.

I'm quite sure that it's Magnavox Odyssey console. But the game...

(5 minutes spent on some research)

KC's Krazy Chase!

Ghorpm: I'm quite sure that it's Magnavox Odyssey console. But the game...

(5 minutes spent on some research)

KC's Krazy Chase!
Hahaha, Incredible!

Your turn.

[EDIT:] Technically it was the Odyssey², a 2nd gen console competing against the Atari 2600, Colecovision, and Intellivision. Features include: membrane keyboard and voice simulation with The Voice module. (I'm a console geek)
Post edited January 01, 2013 by einstein95
einstein95: snip
I did some scientific research on Magnavox Odyssey and other first generation consoles. It was rather hardware oriented but I had to play a few games on that. It was pretty entertaining.

As for the new riddle I give you a blonde and a brunette. What are your preferences? ;)
Attachments:
blonde.png (40 Kb)
brunette.png (39 Kb)
Post edited January 01, 2013 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: I did some scientific research on Magnavox Odyssey and other first generation consoles. It was rather hardware oriented but I had to play a few games on that. It was pretty entertaining.

As for the new riddle I give you a blonde and a brunette. What are your preferences? ;)
The Witcher for Commodore 64?
Ghorpm: As for the new riddle I give you a blonde and a brunette. What are your preferences? ;)
Definitely the brunette. The blonde's just too skinny. As for the game, damned if I knew.
Post edited January 01, 2013 by mistermumbles
Ghorpm: I did some scientific research on Magnavox Odyssey and other first generation consoles. It was rather hardware oriented but I had to play a few games on that. It was pretty entertaining.

Defender of the Crown.

Amiga version.
Ghorpm: As for the new riddle I give you a blonde and a brunette. What are your preferences? ;)
mistermumbles: Definitely the brunette. The blonde's just too skinny.
My thoughts exactly ;)

Telika: Defender of the Crown.

Amiga version.
Perfect! Your turn
kalirion: The Witcher for Commodore 64?
Actually, it's Amiga (like Telika said) but I like your thinking ;)
Post edited January 01, 2013 by Ghorpm
Get this on GOG please.
Attachments:
homm.jpg (261 Kb)
I know that is Hoyle Majestic Chess.

Is the game good? I have been eyeing this for a while.
Anyway, not to interrupt the game, I will just go ahead with the new entry.

I would be happy to purchase this on GOG and finally get an opportunity to play it:
Attachments:
image.png (57 Kb)
Sensible Soccer
keeveek: Sensible Soccer
Nope... :)
Sensible World of Soccer? :p