It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

einstein95: It be Operation Neptune, methinks.
Yup, Its had a bunch of names though.

Operation Neptune, Project Neptune and has also been called by some third name I cannot come up with.

I think there's some other oldie called also Operation Neptune, but that hasnt anything to do with this.
The third name would be Test de Bob Morane: Océan sur Amiga.
Methinks this MegaDrive one might be a good one.
Attachments:
methinks.jpg (104 Kb)
If I may butt it, I'm not doing so hot of guessing any of these, but I'm having a blast going down memory lane with these images. Thanks
einstein95: The third name would be Test de Bob Morane: Océan sur Amiga.
Methinks this MegaDrive one might be a good one.
Pulse Man!
Drat, was asleep for Operation Neptune and Pulseman. However, here is some Proof to back up the guess of Fuzzyfireball.
Here ya go!
Attachments:
tes2.png (30 Kb)
Fuzzyfireball: Here ya go!
Anvil of Dawn!

Proof: http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/anvil-of-dawn/screenshots/gameShotId,81473/
Yep :)
Ok, this is just a fragment of a screenshot, to avoid making it too easy (it probably still is)
Attachments:
kalirion: Ok, this is just a fragment of a screenshot, to avoid making it too easy (it probably still is)
Looks like Torchlight
kalirion: Ok, this is just a fragment of a screenshot, to avoid making it too easy (it probably still is)
Siev3r: Looks like Torchlight
Looks like it was too easy after all :)
Feast your eyes
Attachments:
nom.jpg (31 Kb)
Siev3r: Feast your eyes
Cosmo's Muthafuckin Cosmic Adventure
Fuzzyfireball: Cosmo's Muthafuckin Cosmic Adventure
Yes sir! Very nice :)
Dun dun dun
Attachments:
giger.png (60 Kb)