It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: Sensible World of Soccer? :p
Nay... :D

EDIT:
That's another game I would be delighted to see on GOG.
Post edited January 01, 2013 by Densetsu
Kick Off on Amiga
Iain: Kick Off on Amiga
Nah... (:
Player Manager
Iain: Player Manager
No... C:
Ok, last guess

Championship Manager 2

Can't remember any other similar footy games!!
Iain: Ok, last guess

Championship Manager 2

Can't remember any other similar footy games!!
Noo... 8)

EDIT:
Will be back in a few hours; if you will require my response.
Post edited January 01, 2013 by Densetsu
Densetsu: I know that is Hoyle Majestic Chess.

Is the game good? I have been eyeing this for a while.
Sorry. Late. Yes, that's the game. And, well, I love it, but it's basically a light "chessmaster tutorial/training" with a nice flavor. Much more linear than it looks like. Gameplay-wise, you get the very same thing by going through chessmaster academy chapters. But the nice flavor (working basically like a skin for academy chapters) does make a difference for me, it works for childish reasons.

Just don't expect a real rpg/adventure with chessfights.
Telika: And, well, I love it, but it's basically a light "chessmaster tutorial/training" with a nice flavor. Much more linear than it looks like. Gameplay-wise, you get the very same thing by going through chessmaster academy chapters. But the nice flavor (working basically like a skin for academy chapters) does make a difference for me, it works for childish reasons.

Just don't expect a real rpg/adventure with chessfights.
Thanks for the tips, I suppose it's originality alone is enough for me to buy it if it ever appears in the GOG catalogue.

To chess fans, I really recommend WinBoard. It's free, and it's superb!
Telika: Just don't expect a real rpg/adventure with chessfights.
If you want a chess game with fighting, try Battle Chess Special Edition
Post edited January 02, 2013 by einstein95
Nobody else?

HINT 1:
It was released on 2 platforms; PC (DOS) and Amiga.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Densetsu
Densetsu: Nobody else?
Me! Me! Initially I wanted to pass because I have my turn recently but seeing that nobody can answer it I've changed my mind. I play it A LOT at my friend's Amiga years ago so I don't even need your hint. It's Football Glory
Ghorpm: Me! Me! Initially I wanted to pass because I have my turn recently but seeing that nobody can answer it I've changed my mind. I play it A LOT at my friend's Amiga years ago so I don't even need your hint. It's Football Glory
Yep!

If you have also played Sensible World of Soccer, which game would you say is the better one?
Ghorpm: Me! Me! Initially I wanted to pass because I have my turn recently but seeing that nobody can answer it I've changed my mind. I play it A LOT at my friend's Amiga years ago so I don't even need your hint. It's Football Glory
Densetsu: Yep!

If you have also played Sensible World of Soccer, which game would you say is the better one?
I used to play both but I'm not sure if I remember which one was better... I guess we preferred Football Glory because we definitely played it more often than SWOS and my friend had both of them... but it's just my deduction, based on the assumption that our actions were logical and thinking about my childhood I'm quite uncertain whether we may consider this assumption to be valid ;)

Anyway: here comes the next one!
Attachments:
flowers.jpg (103 Kb)
Ghorpm: Anyway: here comes the next one!
Don't know this particular title but to me it looks like a Lode Runner clone.