It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Anyway: here comes the next one!
F4LL0UT: Don't know this particular title but to me it looks like a Lode Runner clone.
It's a home version of an arcade game and its actually more like a Bubble Bobble / Parasole Stars clone, can't remember the damn name, something about fairys and sticks and beating things with the sticks or something...
F4LL0UT: Don't know this particular title but to me it looks like a Lode Runner clone.
Fever_Discordia: It's a home version of an arcade game and its actually more like a Bubble Bobble / Parasole Stars clone, can't remember the damn name, something about fairys and sticks and beating things with the sticks or something...
Fever_Discordia is SO much closer. It's Bubble Bobble and not Lode Runner clone. And there is something about "sticks" there. Even in the title. And it was designed as a co-op game. You can play it alone of course but not only it's more fun but on some stages it gets significantly easier when to you play it with someone else.
Fever_Discordia: It's a home version of an arcade game and its actually more like a Bubble Bobble / Parasole Stars clone, can't remember the damn name, something about fairys and sticks and beating things with the sticks or something...
Ghorpm: Fever_Discordia is SO much closer. It's Bubble Bobble and not Lode Runner clone. And there is something about "sticks" there. Even in the title. And it was designed as a co-op game. You can play it alone of course but not only it's more fun but on some stages it gets significantly easier when to you play it with someone else.
Yeah, after scouring Mobygames when I should have been working, turns out its
Rodland

*Edit* - new game attached
Attachments:
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
Ghorpm: Fever_Discordia is SO much closer.
Oh yeah? YEAH??? I SO don't care!
I know this isn't that answer but that pic is almost identicle to the subway level of TL3. I think its in #3, London Underground.
Ghorpm: Fever_Discordia is SO much closer.
F4LL0UT: Oh yeah? YEAH??? I SO don't care!
And I'm SO immune to that! I spent several days looking after my nephews and I've heard "I feel offended" "I will not play with you ever again" with all possible combinations SO many times that I cannot possibly react for such words anymore ;)

Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku! Spóźnione ale szczere ;)
has Poland ever suffered a civil war? Should I contact Morley Safer?
tinyE: I know this isn't that answer but that pic is almost identicle to the subway level of TL3. I think its in #3, London Underground.
TL3? No not that, whatever TL3 is...
And it's not suposed to be London either...
tinyE: I know this isn't that answer but that pic is almost identicle to the subway level of TL3. I think its in #3, London Underground.
Fever_Discordia: TL3? No not that, whatever TL3 is...
I'm an idiot. Forgive me.
I meant to say TR (as in Tomb Raider) 3 but I suffered a severe brain fart. I knew that wasn't the answer but I was just struck by how similar your pick is with the TR one. I don't actually have a real guess but I'm dying to see when someone does.
Fever_Discordia: TL3? No not that, whatever TL3 is...
tinyE: I'm an idiot. Forgive me.
I meant to say TR (as in Tomb Raider) 3 but I suffered a severe brain fart. I knew that wasn't the answer but I was just struck by how similar your pick is with the TR one. I don't actually have a real guess but I'm dying to see when someone does.
Yeah, that makes more sense, thought it was me and I was missing something really obvious with the initials 'TL' then...
OK probably time for the second screeny - this will either make it dead easy or really confuse:
Attachments:
matey.png (4 Kb)
Fever_Discordia: OK probably time for the second screeny - this will either make it dead easy or really confuse:
Seabase Delta?

New one: probably easy, used to play this a lot as a kid!
Attachments:
Post edited January 02, 2013 by FraterPerdurabo
Fever_Discordia: OK probably time for the second screeny - this will either make it dead easy or really confuse:
FraterPerdurabo: Seabase Delta?
LOL that's the one, one of the first text adventures I ever played, spent ages trying to work out that the magic word to make the train go was 'fasten' seatbelt!
Fever_Discordia: LOL that's the one, one of the first text adventures I ever played, spent ages trying to work out that the magic word to make the train go was 'fasten' seatbelt!
Gosh, I never really played the classic text-based adventures, but they sounded like a nightmare. Found this one by googling keywords from the text and then cross-checking the screenies on Mobygames.

Anyway, new one is up!
Post edited January 02, 2013 by FraterPerdurabo
Fever_Discordia: LOL that's the one, one of the first text adventures I ever played, spent ages trying to work out that the magic word to make the train go was 'fasten' seatbelt!
FraterPerdurabo: Gosh, I never really played the classic text-based adventures, but they sounded like a nightmare. Found this one by googling keywords from the text and then cross-checking the screenies on Mobygames.

Anyway, new one is up!
Well, this was a £1.99 'Firebird' budget one, the disk based Infocom ones had a much better 'parser', to be fair
The boards have eaten you new puzzle though, by the way...