It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's not a Christmas-related game, but that particular duck is pretty Christmassy...
Austrobogulator: In order to make it significantly more difficult, I've concealed the identity of the individual depicted in the screenshot.
IDK if it's from there but it remembered when [SPOILER] Pegnose Pete got his nose bite by a duck[/SPOILER] in EFMI
Austrobogulator: In order to make it significantly more difficult, I've concealed the identity of the individual depicted in the screenshot.
nicohvc: IDK if it's from there but it remembered when [SPOILER] Pegnose Pete got his nose bite by a duck[/SPOILER] in EFMI
Nah... it's Christmas Duck from Gone Home!

Great 'character' :P
nicohvc: IDK if it's from there but it remembered when [SPOILER] Pegnose Pete got his nose bite by a duck[/SPOILER] in EFMI
muntdefems: Nah... it's Christmas Duck from Gone Home!

Great 'character' :P
Yep! I carried him all around the house :D

Your go.
Austrobogulator: Yep! I carried him all around the house :D
I didn't, but in my second playthrough with audio-commentary I did go back to the entrance to get him when I learned where its rightful place was. :)

Austrobogulator: Your go.
I'm afraid I won't be able to post anything for a good while (you know, Christmas and all that). If anybody wants to take my turn, be my guest. If not, I'll try to post something much later today.
Alright, let's keep the game rolling! And let's keep the seasonal theme.
Attachments:
muntdefems: Alright, let's keep the game rolling! And let's keep the seasonal theme.
I can only assume Duke: Nuclear Winter?
Austrobogulator: I can only assume Duke: Nuclear Winter?
Of course it is!

Back to you. :)
Well, it's Boxing Day here, so I'm packing up all the Christmas PNGs. Anyway, next one:
Attachments:
Is it really Boxing Day? Seems more like The Groundhog Day to me... :P
we're getting off topic here, but what is boxing day? :P
Austrobogulator: Well, it's Boxing Day here, so I'm packing up all the Christmas PNGs. Anyway, next one:
Herman and the Falling Rocks

It was posted here recently
Austrobogulator: Well, it's Boxing Day here, so I'm packing up all the Christmas PNGs. Anyway, next one:
Ghorpm: Herman and the Falling Rocks

It was posted here recently
By me, no less >_> I guess I forgot to remove it from my WITG folder...oops...

So, um, yeah, your turn...
Next
Attachments:
marley.png (141 Kb)
Ghorpm: Next
At first the artstyle made me think of the upcoming Jenny LeClue, but then I realized she is the tutorial advisor in Concrete Jungle, isn't she?