It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That would be Stone Age.

___
And since I know that it is, here you go:

[HINT: This is Game Boy!]
Attachments:
image.png (2 Kb)
Post edited December 17, 2012 by Densetsu
Densetsu: That would be Stone Age.

___

Let me just confirm that you were right ;)
Densetsu: That would be Stone Age.

___

i believe you are looking for the name 'Castelian' rather than 'Nebulus' or 'Tower Toppler' ya sneaky git! (But not sneaky enough for ME!)

*edit* apparently it was also "Kyorochan Land" on the Famicom - how many names does this game have?
Post edited December 17, 2012 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: i believe you are looking for the name 'Castelian' rather than 'Nebulus' or 'Tower Toppler' ya sneaky git! (But not sneaky enough for ME!)

*edit* apparently it was also "Kyorochan Land" on the Famicom - how many names does this game have?
Apparently many. And apparently not nearly sneaky enough indeed. You are of course correct!

What I had I mind was Castelian (that DOES sound much better than Tower Toppler, doesn't it?).
Fever_Discordia: i believe you are looking for the name 'Castelian' rather than 'Nebulus' or 'Tower Toppler' ya sneaky git! (But not sneaky enough for ME!)

Densetsu: Apparently many. And apparently not nearly sneaky enough indeed. You are of course correct!

What I had I mind was Castelian (that DOES sound much better than Tower Toppler, doesn't it?).
Castelian is the correct name for the GameBoy version, Nebulus is the correct name for the original game, which came out first on Amiga in 1987.
And may I add the quasi-3D had turned out rather well in this game.
Whoops, sorry, forgot I guess right before I left work!
Here's my attempt at being a bit sneaky
Attachments:
Fever_Discordia: Whoops, sorry, forgot I guess right before I left work!
life force
Fever_Discordia: Whoops, sorry, forgot I guess right before I left work!
Barnell: life force
Nope, here's a hint - NOT an officially licensed arcade conversion (OMG how long has it been since I said 'Arcade Conversion' I'll be saying 'Friend of the Genre' next or 'Multi-loader')
Barnell: life force
Fever_Discordia: Nope, here's a hint - NOT an officially licensed arcade conversion (OMG how long has it been since I said 'Arcade Conversion' I'll be saying 'Friend of the Genre' next or 'Multi-loader')
R-type?
Fever_Discordia: Nope, here's a hint - NOT an officially licensed arcade conversion (OMG how long has it been since I said 'Arcade Conversion' I'll be saying 'Friend of the Genre' next or 'Multi-loader')
AFnord: R-type?
er...nope
Fever_Discordia: er...nope
Katakis (if I remember the spelling correctly)
bansama: Katakis (if I remember the spelling correctly)
Proof.
Will probably be easy...
Attachments:
hl2.png (282 Kb)
bansama: Katakis (if I remember the spelling correctly)
Yeah, well done, I would have also accepted 'Denaris' which was the re-release name after they got into 'Great Giana Sisters' levels of trouble by directly ripping r-type off - it was a big story back in 1988 in the C64 / Amiga world, honest!