It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: Lets try this then, a challenge for champions.

Edit- and yes, I played this in German without knowing a single word, made the choice of items interesting.
Hm, an obscure winter sports game... maybe Lillehammer '94?
Nope. and added another picture. Who knew - there is an English version also, and they are under different names.
Attachments:
Post edited December 13, 2012 by amok
I c what u did thar :)
kalirion: I c what u did thar :)
:)
amok: Nope. and added another picture. Who knew - there is an English version also, and they are under different names.
Didn't take a good look first (because I'm tired as hell). It didn't occur to me at first that this game seems to be exclusively about mountaineering. Only game of this kind that comes to my mind is Final Assault on the Amiga - apparently it also had a DOS port, maybe this is it?
amok: Nope. and added another picture. Who knew - there is an English version also, and they are under different names.
F4LL0UT: Didn't take a good look first (because I'm tired as hell). It didn't occur to me at first that this game seems to be exclusively about mountaineering. Only game of this kind that comes to my mind is Final Assault on the Amiga - apparently it also had a DOS port, maybe this is it?
It is right, partly, it is from C64. And the name I knew it under was Chamonix Challenge. Very good and original game for its time.
amok: It is right, partly, it is from C64. And the name I knew it under was Chamonix Challenge. Very good and original game for its time.
Okay, so it is the same game just with a different title and on a different system. ^^

Anyway, new pic.
Attachments:
amok: It is right, partly, it is from C64. And the name I knew it under was Chamonix Challenge. Very good and original game for its time.
F4LL0UT: Okay, so it is the same game just with a different title and on a different system. ^^

Anyway, new pic.
It looks like one of the Cannon Fodder clones... but which one? Special Forces perhaps?
I don't think so, Special Forces is more top-down than that. I do not know what game that is though.
tarangwydion: I don't think so, Special Forces is more top-down than that. I do not know what game that is though.
Most probably you are right
Theatre of Death!
Fuzzyfireball: Theatre of Death!
That's the one.

And while Ghorpm was right about the game being somewhat similar to Cannon Fodder - AFAIK both games were released pretty much at the same time. I think ToD came out too early to be a Cannon Fodder clone (don't know exactly how many months these two releases were apart, though).
Hope we can maybe, someday, see Psygnosis games come here.

Who knows this one?
Attachments:
Oh my! It's Black Dahlia, isn't it? I picked up a boxed copy of the game last summer when I was visiting Berlin.
shadowmirage: Oh my! It's Black Dahlia, isn't it? I picked up a boxed copy of the game last summer when I was visiting Berlin.
You are correct! :D