It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yay! Alright, my turn.

This is a game my father brought back home from one of his business trips when I was a child. It's another FMV game, but if I recall, it wasn't that great. It also utilized technology that was rather rare in games for its time.

What is this game?
Attachments:
fmv.jpg (19 Kb)
Hint?
Luke the Light-Saber Duke?
shadowmirage: Yay! Alright, my turn.

This is a game my father brought back home from one of his business trips when I was a child. It's another FMV game, but if I recall, it wasn't that great. It also utilized technology that was rather rare in games for its time.

What is this game?
The Adventures of Pinocchio
Correct! The interesting thing about the game was that it utilised voice recognition technology and required the use of a microphone to input commands. Unfortunately, in my experience the game rarely understood me.
Next Up
Attachments:
one.png (311 Kb)
two.png (262 Kb)
three.png (312 Kb)
Post edited December 17, 2012 by Lou
Lou: Next Up
Is it Dark Messiah: Might and Magic?
Lou: Next Up
Elaria: Is it Dark Messiah: Might and Magic?
That is correct
Great :)

Here goes:
Attachments:
game1.jpg (29 Kb)
Elaria: Great :)

Here goes:
Zork Nemesis!
Fuzzyfireball: Zork Nemesis!
Indeed!
Here ya go.
Attachments:
Fuzzyfireball: Here ya go.
Must be Deadline. I played it years ago but not for long - it was nothing special and quite frustrating AFAIR
Fuzzyfireball: Here ya go.
Ghorpm: Must be Deadline. I played it years ago but not for long - it was nothing special and quite frustrating AFAIR
Correct! It's an okay game.
It wasn't easy to beat this game...

EDIT: Hmm... I cannot attach the image. Just wait a sec

EDIT2: Here it is!
Attachments:
maze.png (8 Kb)
Post edited December 17, 2012 by Ghorpm