It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: That's the best kind of correct!

OK, next one!
Aqua Kitty UDX
kalirion: That's the best kind of correct!

OK, next one!
csanjuro: Aqua Kitty UDX
You got it, your turn!
csanjuro: Aqua Kitty UDX
kalirion: You got it, your turn!
here
Attachments:
Cheated because I had no idea what it was and was intrigued by the screenshot... and it turned out to already be in my Steam backlog...
csanjuro: here
No idea, but this screenshot reminds me of the good old 16-bit home computer days. Very nice.
csanjuro: here
kultpcgames: No idea, but this screenshot reminds me of the good old 16-bit home computer days. Very nice.
no wonder it does cos it's yet another imitation of a game from those days. Complete with the corners of the screen to make it look "like" a tube monitor
I believe my nephew has this on his Switch - game in question should be Ghoul Boy. And if by chance this is actually correct, feel free to post a new game.
Duke Garland: I believe my nephew has this on his Switch - game in question should be Ghoul Boy. And if by chance this is actually correct, feel free to post a new game.
yes it is correct
so... who is going to post the next photo?
Ok, in the interest of keeping the game going, here's the next one
Attachments:
that's easy if you watch civvie
csanjuro's hint should be enough, honestly
kalirion: csanjuro's hint should be enough, honestly
Slayers X
kalirion: csanjuro's hint should be enough, honestly
el_Valdense: Slayers X
You got it! Your turn!
el_Valdense: Slayers X
kalirion: You got it! Your turn!
Attachments: