It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: Time for another pic
kalirion: Probably not it, but I just couldn't NOT guess Mad Max at that screenshot.
That's indeed Mad Max
Your turn :)
kalirion: Probably not it, but I just couldn't NOT guess Mad Max at that screenshot.
Lone_Scout: That's indeed Mad Max
Your turn :)
Oh wow, I hadn't expected to get it right!

Ok, next one:
Attachments:
kalirion: Oh wow, I hadn't expected to get it right!

Ok, next one:
Flashback?
kalirion: Oh wow, I hadn't expected to get it right!

Ok, next one:
csanjuro: Flashback?
Yup, your turn!
here it is
Attachments:
descent.jpg (117 Kb)
csanjuro: here it is
Well, I wanted to give other people time as I went previously, but as it's been a couple days, the answer is Radix: Beyond the Void.
kalirion: Well, I wanted to give other people time as I went previously, but as it's been a couple days, the answer is Radix: Beyond the Void.
maybe it was too hard? but anyways, you're right
OK, next one!
Attachments:
gradius2.jpg (184 Kb)
kalirion: OK, next one!
I know what game it is, but I want to give others the opportunity to play
R-Type 4 or Pulsing something Star

Pulsar maybe?
Post edited May 26, 2023 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: R-Type 4 or Pulsing something Star

Pulsar maybe?
Veery close. You may want to google it to get the real name.
I'm afraid that with my next game, I might come up with some obscure Interactive Fiction text game from time immemorial (sic!) and be misinterpreted.

If no one shows up within a couple of days, I'll certainly *guess*, but it's unlikely that anyone will appreciate it.
Post edited May 27, 2023 by Cadaver747
Next screenshot, though honestly the title hints already posted through Cadaver747's help should be more than enough.

This game is hard as fuck! I'm playing on "Easy" and using unlimited credits (this being an arcade title and all) but every death sends you back to checkpoint, and I'm stuck at the final checkpoint on the second stage (out of 8!). Only managed to make to the boss of the stage once, keep dying between the checkpoint and the boss on all other attempts.
Attachments:
gradius_3.jpg (191 Kb)
Post edited May 28, 2023 by kalirion
Cadaver747: I'm afraid that with my next game, I might come up with some obscure Interactive Fiction text game from time immemorial (sic!) and be misinterpreted.

If no one shows up within a couple of days, I'll certainly *guess*, but it's unlikely that anyone will appreciate it.
Oh come on, dare yourself. Take the "T" ;-)
Cadaver747: I'm afraid that with my next game, I might come up with some obscure Interactive Fiction text game from time immemorial (sic!) and be misinterpreted.

Methinks it's time.