It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AmeliaRaiher: It is indeed Stranger from Nocturne, I'd say all of these characters are :). That enough should make it easy to guess the game now! As for the gothic chick, she's not called Rayne in either of these games, but it seems you are right about Rayne being inspired by her :D.
Iain: Ah yeah, I remember now she is called something like Svetlana or similar, but yeah she inspired Bloodrayne!

So next one then
I played C64 version but it's Myth
Iain: Ah yeah, I remember now she is called something like Svetlana or similar, but yeah she inspired Bloodrayne!

So next one then
Ghorpm: I played C64 version but it's Myth
Yeah, C64 version is the one to go for, still have the tape I bought Day 1. I do like the Spectrum/Amstrad version as it is the same game with its locales but the gameplay is a lot differrent
Iain: So next one then
lain, you didn't guess the game. This wasn't Nocturne
Post edited January 09, 2019 by AmeliaRaiher
AmeliaRaiher: lain, you didn't guess the game. This wasn't Nocturne
It's Blair Witch Volume I: Rustin Parr
AmeliaRaiher: lain, you didn't guess the game. This wasn't Nocturne
Your reply of "It is indeed Stranger from Nocturne" was extremely misleading then.
Cadaver747: It's Blair Witch Volume I: Rustin Parr
Yes, that was the one :p.

kalirion: Your reply of "It is indeed Stranger from Nocturne" was extremely misleading then.
How come? It was correct that the man in one of the screenshots is Stranger from Nocturne. Blair Witch Volume I is like a sequel to Nocturne with the characters appearing in both of these titles ( except in BW, you get to play Doc Holliday and Stranger only appears few times throughout the game). I'm sorry if my message appeared misleading though, it wasn't my intention.
Anyway, let's guess the games. Behold the magnificent graphics
Attachments:
guess.png (115 Kb)
Cadaver747: Anyway, let's guess the games. Behold the magnificent graphics
The Last Ninja
Cadaver747: Anyway, let's guess the games. Behold the magnificent graphics
Ghorpm: The Last Ninja
You guessed it, it's your turn. The balance restored ;)
Post edited January 09, 2019 by Cadaver747
Next
Attachments:
classic.png (10 Kb)
I have never seen that game before, but it has to be a Zorro game. That is totally Zorro there near the bottom left. My guess is Zorro.
Ghorpm: Next
poke
MobiusArcher: I have never seen that game before, but it has to be a Zorro game. That is totally Zorro there near the bottom left. My guess is Zorro.
Next time please include a respective user into your reply
MobiusArcher: I have never seen that game before, but it has to be a Zorro game. That is totally Zorro there near the bottom left. My guess is Zorro.
It is totally Zorro and the name of the game is also totally Zorro.

It's totally your turn ;)
Next game.
Attachments:
Quite a blind guess... Homeworld?