It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: Quite a blind guess... Homeworld?
nope.
Do we need a hint? This game practically plays itself.
It looks familiar, but probably I just imagine it...
I wasn't expecting this one to be so hard to guess. I thought I was picking an easy one.
Attachments:
Another hint?

There is no good reason for the space battles in this game.
Another screenie. If nobody gets it after this, then im just going to post a screenshot of the title screen.
Attachments:
MobiusArcher: Another screenie. If nobody gets it after this, then im just going to post a screenshot of the title screen.
Googling the message results in Starsector (formerly “Starfarer”). I'd never heard of this game before, so curious why you thought it would be so easy.
kalirion: Googling the message results in Starsector (formerly “Starfarer”). I'd never heard of this game before, so curious why you thought it would be so easy.
Its not that game. I never heard of Starsector either.
Post edited January 15, 2019 by MobiusArcher
kalirion: Googling the message results in Starsector (formerly “Starfarer”). I'd never heard of this game before, so curious why you thought it would be so easy.
MobiusArcher: Its not that game. I never heard of Starsector either.
Hmm *doing a bit more digging*.. Gratuitous Space Battles?
kalirion: Hmm *doing a bit more digging*.. Gratuitous Space Battles?
Yes! Thats the one. It was popular enough to get a bazillion expansions, so I assumed it was more well known.
I own GSB but have never played it. Like so, so many others in my backlog.

Anyway, next one:
Attachments:
This is a pretty popular game, and really not as old as those not-loaded-in-zoom textures would have you believe.
That HUD is incredibly familiar to me, but yet I can't recall what game is it from :'(
kalirion: This is a pretty popular game, and really not as old as those not-loaded-in-zoom textures would have you believe.
Metal Gear Solid V >.>?
kalirion: This is a pretty popular game, and really not as old as those not-loaded-in-zoom textures would have you believe.
AmeliaRaiher: Metal Gear Solid V >.>?
You got it! Your turn!