It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here goes next
Attachments:
AmeliaRaiher: Here goes next
Oni! That was a fun game, though I could never get a hang of some of the harder to pull off moves & combos.
kalirion: Oni! That was a fun game, though I could never get a hang of some of the harder to pull off moves & combos.
Yees, correct! I'd love to play that game again! Your turn :).
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
zelda_ii.jpg (309 Kb)
This is a game from a Brazillian dev.
another screenshot

The game is a short metroidvania.
Attachments:
zelda25.jpg (473 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2019 by kalirion
It's a sequel, and from what I gather (having not played it) the first game in the series was a straight up platformer. Also the dev stopped supporting English for latest releases, so you need to play an older version (thru Steam beta, for example) if you want English instead of Portuguese.

The game is not listed here: [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_developed_in_Brazil]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_developed_in_Brazil[/url]
Post edited January 19, 2019 by kalirion
kalirion: This is a game from a Brazillian dev.
Is it a game by MiniBoss?

Doesn't seem like it, unless I overlooked something, but the research inspired me to play through The Legend of Finn today ... :D
Leroux: Is it a game by MiniBoss?
Nope. It's by a 1-man Brazilian studio.
Post edited January 20, 2019 by kalirion
Okay, I wanna end this suffering. I looked up Portuguese language Metroidvanias on Steam and I found a game called Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night.
Post edited January 20, 2019 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: Okay, I wanna end this suffering. I looked up Portuguese language Metroidvanias on Steam and I found a game called Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night.
Heh, you got it! Your turn!
Okay, maybe this will be less hard?
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Okay, maybe this will be less hard?
All the textures scream Doom/Doom 2 to me, but that doesn't fit the monsters or the weapon.
Rise of the triad?
Austrobogulator: Okay, maybe this will be less hard?
Alligatorcon: All the textures scream Doom/Doom 2 to me, but that doesn't fit the monsters or the weapon.
They're not textures from Doom or Doom 2, but they're very similar...

Also, it's not Rise of the Triad.