It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Castlevania
Frosties
A new Eden.
Pikachu who is tired of life and went for a career in plumbing so he could kill himself with water and electricity in the sewers and make the suicide look like a work accident so it wouldn't be as hard for his kids.

If you look at the eyes of Pikachu in that picture, you can see resolution in that vacant stare. That right there is eyes that knows 'it will all be over soon' and he just doesn't give a shit anymore. And neither does anyone else, and he knows it.
Post edited July 21, 2019 by user deleted
DadJoke007: Pikachu who is tired of life and went for a career in plumbing so he could kill himself with water and electricity in the sewers and make the suicide look like a work accident so it wouldn't be as hard for his kids.

If you look at the eyes of Pikachu in that picture, you can see resolution in that vacant stare. That right there is eyes that knows 'it will all be over soon' and he just doesn't give a shit anymore. And neither does anyone else, and he knows it.
How awesome, lemmy was and still is, and that he will live forever.
A chess pawn.
Black Phantom.
Mr. Freeze from the DC Universe.
The chick from Bombshell/Ion Mai...Fury
Mustache Girl from A Hat In Time as a dog.
Little Tigger
A group of people who grew tired of their miserable existence and decided to walk into the fire.

(any therapist who handed me a Rorschach-test would probably be quite alarmed)
Post edited July 28, 2019 by user deleted
^ He looks just like my next door neighbor after I told him that the guy across the street shot his dog for killing several of his chickens.
Santa-Gandalf.
The quirky british show I watched as a kid and didn't really understand.