It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: There are roughly 35 players right now. I hope you're all having fun (and overcoming frustration :D).
moonshineshadow: It is fun :-)
Sorry to ask again, but will you later on (when it is finished) post how to get the several solutions? Because I found some and would be curious to see how to get the others :-)
Yeah. I can do that.
moonshineshadow: It is fun :-)
Sorry to ask again, but will you later on (when it is finished) post how to get the several solutions? Because I found some and would be curious to see how to get the others :-)
Tallima: Yeah. I can do that.
Thank you :D
Because then I can really give up now and do some other things ;-)
Only been playing a few minutes but I think I broke it.

Tried 'connect [filename].exe' and it showed the ellipse then went to a blank screen where nothing has happened for several minutes.

p.s. I have some vague memories of running DOS (and the C64) but never really played MUDs.
Post edited June 27, 2015 by bler144
Well, I've made some progress, but no codes so far. Stuck in a maze that I didn't feel a need to graph at first but it just kept going on and after about 10 minutes I'm pretty hopelessly lost. Did manage to break through a wall momentarily but I think that was a bug not a feature.

Couple things that threw me a bit:
several .txt files I couldn't figure out how to display, but obv opened one with the password hint. Not sure if the others are meant to be opened for progress or corrupt for ambience.
once logged in to dads pc i couldn't figure out how to disconnect and get back to paul's without relaunching the game

Anyway, gotta go do breakfast and family things. bbl.

Fun and challenging so far!
This looks like a LOT of fun, but I'm not going to try and win games because I have so much backlog and am only trying to win games that are in my top 10 desires from my WL. There are a few games I'm interested in, but nothing pressing, so I'll leave the attempts for others. Maybe I'll help someone else some.
38 total players so far. There are a enough hints to beat the game (naturally, since it was beaten a few hours ago). But I'll give some more hints in a few hours.

Good luck all, and happy hunting!

edit: hints are provided in the story thread.
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Tallima
low rated
who these loosers who cant beat this already. what a bunch of loosers.
LortsAmILaT3: who these loosers who cant beat this already. what a bunch of loosers.
Maybe u just soock dood.
LortsAmILaT3: who these loosers who cant beat this already. what a bunch of loosers.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/loose
popperik: Maybe u just soock dood.
You crack me up. And you actually know the joke. Haha.
39 players, lots and lots of games to win still. Be sure to check out the story to learn a bit about the game.
low rated
popperik: Maybe u just soock dood.
Tallima: You crack me up. And you actually know the joke. Haha.
what joke doofburger?
Tallima: 39 players, lots and lots of games to win still. Be sure to check out the story to learn a bit about the game.
Is there an update on what games actually have been claimed? Have only had about 30 minutes to poke around in-game but am following this vicariously.
Tallima: 39 players, lots and lots of games to win still. Be sure to check out the story to learn a bit about the game.
bler144: Is there an update on what games actually have been claimed? Have only had about 30 minutes to poke around in-game but am following this vicariously.
This is where the redemption thread is. It shows what is taken and what is still here.
I'd missed that thread, thanks.