It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Managed to get to the Hackstore but now I have been stumped for quite a while. As usual I have been 10 steps behind everyone else despite managing to find my way out of the firewall without a map. Ah well, it was fun, thanks again Tallima for the efforts with the game and to all the donors for the really generous contributions. :)
stg83: Managed to get to the Hackstore but now I have been stumped for quite a while.
Do take a look at the story thread for ideas. Might help.
stg83: Managed to get to the Hackstore but now I have been stumped for quite a while. As usual I have been 10 steps behind everyone else despite managing to find my way out of the firewall without a map. Ah well, it was fun, thanks again Tallima for the efforts with the game and to all the donors for the really generous contributions. :)
Remember that many of the commands, arguments, names, etc are case sensitive... try using lowercase.

REDVWIN
stg83: Managed to get to the Hackstore but now I have been stumped for quite a while. As usual I have been 10 steps behind everyone else despite managing to find my way out of the firewall without a map. Ah well, it was fun, thanks again Tallima for the efforts with the game and to all the donors for the really generous contributions. :)
the hackstore is the furthest that the story will guide you to. I'll be updating the story shortly to give another hint.

REDVWIN: Remember that many of the commands, arguments, names, etc are case sensitive... try using lowercase.

REDVWIN
The shouldn't be case sensitive.
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Tallima
stg83: Managed to get to the Hackstore but now I have been stumped for quite a while.
JMich: Do take a look at the story thread for ideas. Might help.
Even before the hint went up it was kind of clear what you needed to do from the store, but you have to sort out what command accesses the currency in the btc file. I only poked at that for a few minutes before I needed to quit, but I didn't sort that part out.

Few other files in the game I didn't figure out how to access either (farewell, love letter to mary, alphabet rage). Since you can move on without solving those it wasn't clear if they were extraneous, solutions to particular games in the GA, or just false leads.

The other thing I thought was interesting is that I've been through the firewall 3 times - once there was an automap, and the other 2x not - so not sure if I did something different to cause it to load/not.

I might get some more time to take a crack at it in the next hour or so though.
bler144: The other thing I thought was interesting is that I've been through the firewall 3 times - once there was an automap, and the other 2x not - so not sure if I did something different to cause it to load/not.
The automap is not random. Depending on conditions, you'll either have it or not have it. Don't want to post anything more specific, but do read the threads, you should be able to figure it out :)
Tallima: the hackstore is the furthest that the story will guide you to. I'll be updating the story shortly to give another hint.
Yeah, I had already reached the hackstore before the specific hints were posted for reaching that part. Thanks for the story hints as well, its a fun read. :)
Tallima: the hackstore is the furthest that the story will guide you to. I'll be updating the story shortly to give another hint.
stg83: Yeah, I had already reached the hackstore before the specific hints were posted for reaching that part. Thanks for the story hints as well, its a fun read. :)
The last clue is up (about the take function). If you have more questions, ask on the story forum and Alice will help you out. :)

REDVWIN: Remember that many of the commands, arguments, names, etc are case sensitive... try using lowercase.

REDVWIN
Tallima: The shouldn't be case sensitive.
Correct.... other than passwords, commands and the like aren't case sensitive.

REDVWIN
mrkgnao: I will probably have to pass. We're having a day trip to San Francisco tomorrow. I'll give it a whirl when I return, but I expect by then the codes will be gone. Good luck to all. And thank you again, Tallima, for your initiative.
You can still win a game or 2.... There are still plenty prizes! I hope you get any. :)

How was your daytrip?

REDVWIN
Post edited June 27, 2015 by REDVWIN
Oh wow! 4 minutes after posting a redemption code my power went out. Will have to pick up in a few hours (hopefully), but could be longer. This is my second so no real issue except for I would have liked to catch up with everyone in real-time.
So, thank you Tallima for an entertaining hunt. I will take a look at it again later on to see if I can find codes that I missed, though I'm not sure if I want to play some of the minigames again. But it was fun :)
JMich: So, thank you Tallima for an entertaining hunt. I will take a look at it again later on to see if I can find codes that I missed, though I'm not sure if I want to play some of the minigames again. But it was fun :)
You are very welcome. Some of those minigames are pretty fun. But some are just not.
REDVWIN: How was your daytrip?
It was very nice. Thanks.
It's Pride weekend in San Francisco. Rather colourful.

Anyhow, it seems I missed the fun. Congratulations to the winners. Perhaps I'll be able to join next time.
Post edited June 28, 2015 by mrkgnao
Tallima: ..
Sorry to have missed another event, just returned back home today from a week long training trip. Looks to have been an awesome and successful game again!!

Thanks for creating the game!!
I think there are about 7 left unclaimed, fwiw so it's not completely over.