It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: I don't think that the games that are left should be given out if all someone needs to to is copy the sentence from pics posted here. Feels like it is against the spirit of the game.
Maybe I am alone with that opinion, but it spoils the whole game and codes may end up with people who did not even bother to download the game.
Ok, moonshineshadow . On the other hand I could claim them myself to gift them to others. ;]

REDVWIN
moonshineshadow: I don't think that the games that are left should be given out if all someone needs to to is copy the sentence from pics posted here. Feels like it is against the spirit of the game.
Maybe I am alone with that opinion, but it spoils the whole game and codes may end up with people who did not even bother to download the game.
REDVWIN: Ok, moonshineshadow . On the other hand I could claim them myself to gift them to others. ;]

REDVWIN
Nope because the 2 games limit is still active :P

But like I said, that is only my opinion, you need to check this with Tallima.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by moonshineshadow
It's okay to help others, but they will need their own screenshot (of course, for STALKER, they just need the code).

Nonetheless, STALKER was a fairly freebie and most folks have it. I'll be surprised if someone asks for it. But they might. They're great games.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by Tallima
Tallima: It's okay to help others, but they will need their own screenshot (of course, for STALKER, they just need the code).

Nonetheless, STALKER was a fairly freebie and most folks have it. I'll be surprised if someone asks for it. But they might. They're great games.
I know. I concur. I am posting VOID screenshots. Please give it a try and post yours! ^^

REDVWIN
Attachments:
Post edited July 01, 2015 by REDVWIN
ANNOUNCEMENT: I'll keep it open for 1 more hour. You can now redeem 3 games.
THE END.

If you have games, you can send them to other folks, keep them, give them freely, donate them to TBBBBBOB or anything else. I'll try to contact you in a day or two to make sure you're aware. I'm out of time today.

Good night all!
Thank you very much Tallima for this entertaining game. I want to extend my appreciation too to all the game donors that where involved in it, you all are great! ^^

I'll be ready for the follow up and hope to see all of you there when that time comes.

Cheers!

REDVWIN