It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been trying to run the damn files for 1 hour. I guess I'll have to wait for more tips. xD It's been fun so far, though. :)
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Pardinuz
It looks like this doesn't run on Windows 8.1 64Bit. I'll try on another machine.

REDVWIN
Talked too soon. It has to do, in my case, with the FXAA setting on my NVIDIA GTX 660. I just changed the specific setting for this game and now it works.

Time to Play! :)

REDVWIN
Comment on firewall comment. Do it like a man and map it on your own. Automapping and ez mode crap...
I'll be gone for an hour or so again. Good luck all!
JMich: Comment on firewall comment. Do it like a man and map it on your own. Automapping and ez mode crap...
Haha. There's just one code that can be won without the automapping, so that clue comes up once it's been redeemed. So automapping will help people get through that part who can't seem to do it. If they can figure out how to boot on EPROM 2. :)

(new story element, by the way, the JMich was referring to)

<NEW: If someone edits a post with a valid code or posts a code who is not eligible, then that code can only be won by posting a screenshot of the code.>
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Tallima
...and this is were I get completely stopped at., never even heard of EPROM :P
It was fun going through the game though, great job!
Omg... Of all the dozens of keywords and characters tried at the startup prompt, and forgot to use HELP. I'm on my cell now away from PC, so all I can do is watch the action :-)
coryrj1995: ...and this is were I get completely stopped at., never even heard of EPROM :P
It was fun going through the game though, great job!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPROM
chadjenofsky: Omg... Of all the dozens of keywords and characters tried at the startup prompt, and forgot to use HELP. I'm on my cell now away from PC, so all I can do is watch the action :-)
The help file is corrupt, but there's a few clues in there to get you started. It was enough for a few folks to win a few games.
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Tallima
sorry, its not working, the only command working in the help list is look, got a file corrupt error
mintee: sorry, its not working, the only command working in the help list is look, got a file corrupt error
Take a look at the last entry in the story thread. There's a big list of command words.
mintee: sorry, its not working, the only command working in the help list is look, got a file corrupt error
Working as intended I think :D
There are roughly 35 players right now. I hope you're all having fun (and overcoming frustration :D).
@ Tallima

(Can't see a reply button on phone browser)

Yeah it's just funny I was way off base using some DOS and even Linux commands to try and get any type of response. Just a bit of a face palm for me since I forgot to use "help" lol! Definitely will play around when I get back even if all the games are gone.
dood. i still cant get nothing to work. did you make this on a ti89 calculator or something? you suck at making programs.
Tallima: There are roughly 35 players right now. I hope you're all having fun (and overcoming frustration :D).
It is fun :-)
Sorry to ask again, but will you later on (when it is finished) post how to get the several solutions? Because I found some and would be curious to see how to get the others :-)