It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: GOG definitely needs exclusive GOGbear mascot made of plushy teddy plush. DRM-free of course.
FTFY ;)
I would order.

Strife.711: There is 3 soccer games if you want.
I think even if GoG sells more sports games which one ? NHL94?95?96?97?98? Etc..
Same for the soccer and other. Every year there is another one with, sometimes, for only change the name of players.
ShadowAngel.207: The licensed games won't be happening of course.
But there are some games out there and yes, i think more sports and racing games would be nice.
Action Soccer
the Ultimate Soccer Manager series
Stunts
The Games: Winter Challenge / Summer Challenge
Ski or Die / Skate or Die
4D Sports Boxing
Speedball 2 (The HD version is a very bad joke)
Kick Off series
Goal!
Sid Meier's SimGolf
Links series
Great Courts series
Sampras Extreme Tennis
Virtual Tennis series
M.U.D.S. - Mean, Ugly, Dirty Sport
Brutal Sports Football / Crazy Sports Football
Virtual Pool series
Rollcage 1 & 2
Fatal Racing / Whiplash
Destruction Derby series
Midtown Madness series
Motocross Madness series
Grand Prix Legends
Rocket Jockey
Big Red Racing
N.I.C.E. series
Demolition Racer
the older Trackmania games

There certainly are quite a few games that would fill the void that is sports and racing on gog.
+1 for the list. Yep, the same opinion. There are more (and maybe better) sport games apart from the known Big series.
And I forgot Tennis; another sport which I like to watch & play and I'd like to see on GOG.
QuadrAlien: It's already here... There's a thought - I'm sure one of the later Prince of Persia games (possibly The Sands of Time) contains the whole classic game in it somewhere.
Hmm... Flipping that on it's head, sort of. Call of Duty Black Ops has the Zork 1 game in it as an easter egg, and Zork 1 is already here, so Call of Duty Black Ops (or the whole series) confirmed! :P

EDIT
I was gonna make a different, less joke guess, but looking back through the other guesses, they've all already been guessed. Call of Duty (also Black Ops specifically too), Civilization (I was gonna guess Civ4 because of Colonization); XCOM (2012) was the first guess, Thief 4, Syndicate (2012).

So I'll guess something that hasn't already been mentioned:

Actual Guess: Starfleet Command II: Empires at War

Star Wars: Empire At War is here, that subtitle is almost exactly the same.
END EDIT
Post edited October 17, 2016 by jedi5002
Dreamkiller was mentioned on another thread, and since Judas is the crusher of dreams...
Z the original game.
Not the craptacular remake that we already have...
NEW ENIGMATIC HINT!!!

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekly_staff_picks_360_degrees_of_freedom_5ed5f/post23

Okay - games with doors... GO!!!

my guess...
Dark Castle

Okay, okay. I know it's probably not a real enigmatic hint - but I don't care :p
tremere110: NEW ENIGMATIC HINT!!!

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekly_staff_picks_360_degrees_of_freedom_5ed5f/post23

my guess...
Dark Castle

Okay, okay. I know it's probably not a real enigmatic hint - but I don't care :p
It's too bad it's not Portal. :P
tremere110: NEW ENIGMATIC HINT!!!

my guess...
Dark Castle

IronArcturus: It's too bad it's not Portal. :P
Resident Evil series confirmed! ;)
VanishedOne: Dreamkiller was mentioned on another thread, and since Judas is the crusher of dreams...
Remarkable. He's also the crusher of hopes.
Stay safe, bro.
what if... we finally get ........ Cinemaware Anthology 1986-1991 ?
The Secret of Monkey Island.
JudasIscariot: So this Enigmatic Hint will be one to suffice for a while as I am unsure as to how long it will take for the game in question to arrive :)

Your Enigmatic Hint is:

It's already here.

The person who suggested this will remain anonymous for the time being but I do believe he or she will see this "Thank you for the suggestion!" message :)
Is it Crysis?
JudasIscariot: So this Enigmatic Hint will be one to suffice for a while as I am unsure as to how long it will take for the game in question to arrive :)

Your Enigmatic Hint is:

It's already here.

The person who suggested this will remain anonymous for the time being but I do believe he or she will see this "Thank you for the suggestion!" message :)
WhoNeedNames: Is it Crysis?
Nope :P
WhoNeedNames: Is it Crysis?
Nope. Still waiting for the hinted game.
I'm sure I will miss the mark completely but... could it be one of this two, Planet Explorer or Skyrim Special Edition ?
with the latest EA news and rumors, hint can also fit to standalone classic Bard's Tale 1-3...