It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cyboff: Judas, just give us some hint and don't bother with difficulty too much , you have no chance here:D
"Aqua" hint was pretty good and difficult for most of us, even so it was guessed properly in the very first answer :D
skeletonbow: While Judas is pondering, I'm going to out-Judas Judas with my own Judas hint...

Constant pressure tests my will. My will or my won't. My Self Control escapes from me still.

:)
I said it once and I'll say it again, clearly Call Of Duty Black Ops.
David9855: I said it once and I'll say it again, clearly Call Of Duty Black Ops.
Naw, that's not it. :)
skeletonbow: While Judas is pondering, I'm going to out-Judas Judas with my own Judas hint...

Constant pressure tests my will. My will or my won't. My Self Control escapes from me still.

:)
Well, looks like my hint nailed it for today's release. Here's the answer to my hint:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/dreamtheater/themirror.html

:oP

Of course, I can't take credit for predicting the game personally as we've had strong reasons to believe it was coming for some time now, and I'm just part of the choir. :)
Here's a hint :

The main character cares M A R G I N A L L Y about the well-being of the good citizens inside the game.

What's the game?
hmmm guess, that one's a good hint since no one has found it yet?
Epitaph666: Here's a hint :

The main character cares M A R G I N A L L Y about the well-being of the good citizens inside the game.

What's the game?
Postal 2 Paradise Lost?
New hint:
A game for civilized people and it even goes beyond the sword.
Guys: it's not the What is this game? thread - in this thread Judas is supposed to give us hint about an upcoming release.
Epitaph666: Here's a hint :

What's the game?
skeletonbow: Postal 2 Paradise Lost?
I wish.
zeffyr: Guys: it's not the What is this game? thread - in this thread Judas is supposed to give us hint about an upcoming release.
Key word - "supposed"... but he fell asleep at the wheel, so we're picking up the slack. :)
Maxvorstadt: New hint:
A game for civilized people and it even goes beyond the sword.
Civilization IV confirmed !
So this Enigmatic Hint will be one to suffice for a while as I am unsure as to how long it will take for the game in question to arrive :)

Your Enigmatic Hint is:

It's already here.

The person who suggested this will remain anonymous for the time being but I do believe he or she will see this "Thank you for the suggestion!" message :)
JudasIscariot: It's already here.

The person who suggested this will remain anonymous for the time being but I do believe he or she will see this "Thank you for the suggestion!" message :)
So.. a game with the same name as something that's already here?

And the way you phrased that second sentence sounds like the person who suggested the game will see this post, so frequents the Enigmatic Hint thread...

Still no idea mind.
JudasIscariot: It's already here.

adaliabooks: So.. a game with the same name as something that's already here?

And the way you phrased that second sentence sounds like the person who suggested the game will see this post, so frequents the Enigmatic Hint thread...

Still no idea mind.
Or I could've just PM-ed them the post :P
JudasIscariot: Or I could've just PM-ed them the post :P
Ah, but did you? :P