It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalary: Quite sure the hinted game is never one announced in advance, so not something showing up as upcoming, much less actually presented as upcoming on front page. Always something you'll just see when it actually shows up, and Judas will quickly post about it and send the first correct guesser their code.
Also he sometimes mentioned something about "his" games related to these, which made me think he gets to list them when they're ready to be added, which would probably mean that if he's not around it won't show up until he is.
Edit (or hoping it'll merge at least, can't see my message to edit it): And here's the news about that removal. July 29 2009.
IronArcturus: I'm really sad that Colin McRae Rally 2005 game was removed before I'd discovered GOG. GOG really needs to get more racing games...
IMHO we need only Dirt Rally here, DRM-Free ... every other rally game is... hmm ... not important anymore :D
Strife.711: "it's already here" -> Bill Paxton-> Terminator future shock ? Or Aliens vs predator 2?
Yeah I guess that must be it. I knew I know that line from somewhere... And personally I'd like to see AvP2 here. Here in my library. Everytime I would see it I would say "It's already here!" and laugh about my childish silliness. :)
IronArcturus: I'm really sad that Colin McRae Rally 2005 game was removed before I'd discovered GOG. GOG really needs to get more racing games...
GOG really needs more sport games in general! There are no managers, no basketball, no baseball, no football, no ice hockey....
Post edited October 10, 2016 by gamefood
gamefood: GOG really needs more sport games in general! There are no managers, no basketball, no baseball, no football, no ice hockey....
There is 3 soccer games if you want.
I think even if GoG sells more sports games which one ? NHL94?95?96?97?98? Etc..
Same for the soccer and other. Every year there is another one with, sometimes, for only change the name of players.
gamefood: GOG really needs more sport games in general! There are no managers, no basketball, no baseball, no football, no ice hockey....
I've read that car licensing is the main reason why GOG doesn't have that many racing games. But there are some car games that either use generic or futuristic cars that wouldn't have that issue: games like , [url=https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/beam_breakers]Beam Breakers, Hover Ace, and S.C.A.R.S..
Strife.711: There is 3 soccer games if you want.
I think even if GoG sells more sports games which one ? NHL94?95?96?97?98? Etc..
Same for the soccer and other. Every year there is another one with, sometimes, for only change the name of players.
The licensed games won't be happening of course.
But there are some games out there and yes, i think more sports and racing games would be nice.
Action Soccer
the Ultimate Soccer Manager series
Stunts
The Games: Winter Challenge / Summer Challenge
Ski or Die / Skate or Die
4D Sports Boxing
Speedball 2 (The HD version is a very bad joke)
Kick Off series
Goal!
Sid Meier's SimGolf
Links series
Great Courts series
Sampras Extreme Tennis
Virtual Tennis series
M.U.D.S. - Mean, Ugly, Dirty Sport
Brutal Sports Football / Crazy Sports Football
Virtual Pool series
Rollcage 1 & 2
Fatal Racing / Whiplash
Destruction Derby series
Midtown Madness series
Motocross Madness series
Grand Prix Legends
Rocket Jockey
Big Red Racing
N.I.C.E. series
Demolition Racer
the older Trackmania games

There certainly are quite a few games that would fill the void that is sports and racing on gog.
GOG definitely needs more Goat Simulators here. Preferably with store exclusive free GOGbear DLC.
It's already here... There's a thought - I'm sure one of the later Prince of Persia games (possibly The Sands of Time) contains the whole classic game in it somewhere.

So my guess is the original Prince of Persia. Possibly with The Shadow and the Flame thrown in as a bundle. :)
Maybe its Duke Nukem 3D World Tour ;)
Is there any chance GOG will see the Duke Nukem series again?
IronArcturus: Is there any chance GOG will see the Duke Nukem series again?
There's always a chance any game can come here, even World of Warcraft. That one is just a very very extremely slim chance like getting hit with lightning 5000 times within a one month period of time and living, but even 0.000000000000000000000001% chance is still a chance per se. :oP

As for more realistic predictions to that specific game, your guess is as good as anyone's really though. It'd be more likely if the IP were owned by a DRM-free friendly company, but GOG has brought more and more companies into the fold in recent years that aren't inherently DRM-free friendly overall, but have been loose about it with classic/legacy titles, so it's at least plausible IMHO.
Gearbox is already on GoG with the Homeworld's games. So Duke Nukem games ? Only a matter of time, even if we speak in years.
I wonder if it was today's release? Cause it names the company that bought Interplay, so it'd fit, to a point...
Post edited October 13, 2016 by rodrolliv
rodrolliv: I wonder if it was today's release? Cause it names the company that bought Interplay, so it'd fit, to a point...
Nope. Not today's release.
rodrolliv: I wonder if it was today's release? Cause it names the company that bought Interplay, so it'd fit, to a point...
Doubt it, because they usually will announce the winner who correctly guessed the hint and then gift them a copy of the game. Then later they'll come up with a new hint.

Least, that's how it used to work. Not sure any more. You tell me, man. I just work here.