It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
On GOG Connect: "And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!"

Oh good, this is coming back. The Winter Sale was great too, got a lot of games so far.
Thanks for Full Throttle!
bhrigu: Question. Can anyone let me know how the current deal on Stardew Valley compare to past discounts.
It's -25% now, has been -33% in the past: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1453375253#prices
Thanks for the winter sale and the freebie :D
I hope we will see a terraria sale soon
Post edited December 14, 2018 by Endless98
Thanks for the sale bought too many good games. Although your site is not showing pounds just dollars at the moment.
This could have been a good sales event if not ruined by the ever growing incompentence of GoG. So the client froze twice, right after the latest update. Is this a genius new strategy, angering customers in a middle of a sale? And, oh, sales on a timer? Really? Most of the people with the disposal income are usually at work (that's where the disposable income comes from), which means they have other things to do than checking your wreck of a website every few hours (no client at work).

By the way, was there a change in management recently? Beause in the last couple of months GoG went from my favorite gaming site and store to a place I really dislke and, frankly, I feel bad spending money on.
Post edited December 14, 2018 by Monicheti
Can someone please explain, what does the FREE next to some discounted games mean?
ZFR: Can someone please explain, what does the FREE next to some discounted games mean?
We want examples. In fact we NEED them. :D
ZFR: Can someone please explain, what does the FREE next to some discounted games mean?
It means that Gog thinks you are using an outdated browser.
Thanks GOG and Double Fine for Full Throttle and Fantasy General.

I noticed that the price of Tower of Time doesn't stay the same whether on the main page and the game's page or on checkout.

For me:
-6,29€ on main and game's pages
-6,69€ on checkout
Huinehtar: Thanks GOG and Double Fine for Full Throttle and Fantasy General.

I noticed that the price of Tower of Time doesn't stay the same whether on the main page and the game's page or on checkout.

For me:
-6,69€ on checkout
Are you buying it as gift?
Huinehtar: Thanks GOG and Double Fine for Full Throttle and Fantasy General.

For me:
-6,69€ on checkout
BeatriceElysia: Are you buying it as gift?
Ah yes, I only notice now (thanks to your hint) that it's 6,69€ for the gift while it was 6,29€ for the original purchase
I found it irritating that the catalogue page now hides the prices and discount percentages when you switch from grid to list mode, so here's a quick userscript I hacked together to make the grid view more scannable during sales.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/375524-gog-com-sale-helper

(During sales, I only use the front page for the transient deals and browse through all the long-lived deals using the regular catalogue browser.)

The screenshot should make it pretty obvious how it improves things. (And that I got very carried away polishing up the config UI.)
Does Wings of Prey have a SP campaign?
Chiming in for Titan Quest.
Sick game. By the people who made Grim Dawn. It's their older ARPG.
I liked most of the locations featured. Lots of mythology stuff.
Cool mastery system too.

Also it costs less than a big mac or some starbucks frappa bullshit.
tinyE: Does Wings of Prey have a SP campaign?
Yes it does. IIRC the campaign has you flying missions for each country through the war. Though you can also set up single missions. A bargain for a flight sim at the current price.