It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: could you check the expiration date of the certificate ? , if the file has changed , it should be like either the end of march 2014 or start of april 2014.

otherwise , it didn't changed ...

all games i redownloaded so far have this kind of expiration date.

i have a download in progress, asap , this one finished i will d/l it , but i don't have a very fast connexion , Just to be sure i will have the same version (since i'm Europe; i wonder if there are multiples servers ....)
mrkgnao: The expiration date of the certificate is 18/3/13.
thanks , mmm :

so i d/l the file , and i have the same result as you so , either he made an error / either he had a previous version / or i don't know ;)
GOG has added the following type of message to those games that have one multi-lingual installer:
"This installer also bundles the French, German, Italian, Spanish and Polish language versions of the game."

This is in attempt to remedy the confusion introduced by the half-baked language drop-down menus. Wouldn't it be simpler to remove the drop-down and just leave the message for these types of games?
mrkgnao: The expiration date of the certificate is 18/3/13.
DyNaer: thanks , mmm :

so i d/l the file , and i have the same result as you so , either he made an error / either he had a previous version / or i don't know ;)
I don't know what going on.
As said before I downloaded the installer over the website to check, it had the same MD5 the file the downloader fetched yesterday had. And it was definitely another file then the one I got in January.
I'll recheck everything regarding M&M 8 when I find the time at work, I have to go now.

Edit: The MD% checksum of my installer is 5ebc4cf007ee54327e877e6a297a4e6a
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Gabelvampir
DyNaer: thanks , mmm :

Gabelvampir: I don't know what going on.
As said before I downloaded the installer over the website to check, it had the same MD5 the file the downloader fetched yesterday had. And it was definitely another file then the one I got in January.
I'll recheck everything regarding M&M 8 when I find the time at work, I have to go now.

Edit: The MD% checksum of my installer is 5ebc4cf007ee54327e877e6a297a4e6a
that 's odd , check the certificate , if it has one..

it looks like the file got a roll back
Post edited April 10, 2013 by DyNaer
mrkgnao: Wouldn't it be simpler to remove the drop-down and just leave the message for these types of games?
If you select a language in the drop down menu, it seems to remember it for the rest of the games, thus often not showing you an installer. By having the dropdown available, the current implementation allows you to only see the installers that support a specific language.
Not the best system though, but probably the reason they kept the dropdown.
It's helpful enough. Now I don't need to check every single language, saves a lot of time...
they could have used another system , rather using dropdown menu

putting small country flag icons like the ones u see on some site when u have to choose a language , for a game bundle wiith multiple languages , simply an icon representative of this.

i must say ; though it's clarify the previous confusion though

my 2 cents ^^
mrkgnao: Wouldn't it be simpler to remove the drop-down and just leave the message for these types of games?
JMich: If you select a language in the drop down menu, it seems to remember it for the rest of the games, thus often not showing you an installer. By having the dropdown available, the current implementation allows you to only see the installers that support a specific language.
Not the best system though, but probably the reason they kept the dropdown.
Decidedly not a good thing for me. I go through the languages to download all of them. And have to keep remembering to return them to English at the end (which I of course forget). Could have been solved much easier by having a "default language" option in the user account settings.
Post edited April 10, 2013 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Decidedly not a good thing for me. I go through the languages to download all of them. And have to keep remembering to return them to English at the end (which I of course forget). Could have been solved much easier by having a "default language" option in the user account settings.
You and me both. It's not that bad when a game has both win and mac installers, since I go one way on the windows languages, and the other way for the mac languages, thus returning to english. I still wish for either a "queue everything (yes, I'm sure) to the downloader" or a "verify collection" button.
Too all you that discuss how GOG does the updates could you please take the discussion in a thread made for that purpose (you can make one yourself). Every time this shows a new post a jump in to see what has updated now and then its just another inane discussion I don't really care about.

So please let this thread be for the updates and what they are and discuss in another thread.
Thanks and sorry if I have offended anyone that is not the point.
Post edited April 10, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: Too all you that discuss how GOG does the updates could you please take the discussion in a thread made for that purpose (you can make one yourself). Every time this shows a new post a jump in to see what has updated now and then its just another inane discussion I don't really care about.

So please let this thread be for the updates and what they are and discuss in another thread.
u don't offended me, but , as far i kown , unless i'm mistaken , we talk / talked about update , NO ?

There have been many silent updates , and a minor update in the layout of games shelves.

if u don't care about the silent updates , fine , but for my concern , i don't , especially without support answer
I invit you to read or re-read what happened .... and we try to track down all the changes since some don't like / use the downloader. (for some reasons)

sorry if ihave offended you , it wasn't my intention
SirEyeball: Too all you that discuss how GOG does the updates could you please take the discussion in a thread made for that purpose (you can make one yourself). Every time this shows a new post a jump in to see what has updated now and then its just another inane discussion I don't really care about.

DyNaer: u don't offended me, but , as far i kown , unless i'm mistaken , we talk / talked about update , NO ?

They have been many silent updates , and a minor update in the layout of games shelves.
yes if it was only what has updated and and when and how all would be fine. then finding what has just updated would be easy to spot and the thread would be easy to follow. Now the bitching about what GOG shares and what they don't and all the other hoopla interferes and makes it very hard to spot the actual resent update was my point. If it does not come across right then sorry I will not be a part of the problem that is for sure.
no problem , i see your point ;) .

but , well u you know if gog care to give more informations , i bet this thread won't even exist :P
DyNaer: no problem , i see your point ;) .

but , well u you know if gog care to give more informations , i bet this thread won't even exist :P
Do A I complain about GOG and their level of information thread then. That is well within your rights and I agree with it totally. As long as they don't this thread will best function if it sticks to the info needed for us users
No need to be agressive : that doesn't help anyone here:

SirEyeball: Do A I complain about GOG and their level of information thread then. That is well within your rights and I agree with it totally. As long as they don't this thread will best function if it sticks to the info needed for us users
The thread exists exactly because of the lacks of informations, if some posts doesn't concern you , don't read them , but don't forbide people to give extra informations. i always dealt with informations i didn't need , just by ignoring them. And i try to stick with the topic , even if what i have to say doesn't please / concern you.

again you don't offend me , but as far i know u aint a moderator , so i don't like someone storming there and tell me what i shouldn't write / speak here , especially, when i try to help.

now here propably what you look at :

compiliation of all what have been updated (maybe more to come)

Alone in the Dark
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Avernum The complete Saga
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Baldur's Gate The original Saga
Battle Chess Special Edition
Beneath a Steel Sky
Betrayal at Krondor
Blood 1 (One Unit whole Blood)
Broken Sword 2 - The smoking Mirror (Original game)
Broken Sword 2 - The smoking Mirror (Director's Cut)
Broken Sword Director's Cut
B-17 Flying Fortress: The mighty 8th
Caesar 3
Capsized
Conquest of the New World
Crusader: No regret
Crusader: No remorse
Darklands
Descent 1+2
Dragonsphere
Duke Nukem 1+2
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition
Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper 2
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast within
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Heroes Chronicles: All Chapters
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete Edition
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
Icewind Dale Complete
Icewind Dale 2
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Kingdom: The far Reaches
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Lure of the Temptress
Magic Carpet
Master of Magic
Master of Orion 1+2
Master of Orion 3
M.A.X. 1+2
MDK
Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition
Nox
Sid Meier's Colonizatio
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on dark Athena
The Manhole Masterpiece Edition -> status pending
Phantasmagoria 2
Planescape: Torment
POD Gold
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
Stronghold Crusader HD
Strognhold HD (polish language installer added)
Might & Magic 6 pack
Might & Magic 7
Magic & Magic 8 -> status pending .....
Lands of Lore 1+2
Lands of Lore 3
Phantasmagoria
Pharaoh + Cleopatra
Police Quest 1-4
Populous
Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Powerslide
Quest for Glory 1-5
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Redneck Rampage Collection
Return to Krondor
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum!
Sacrifice
Screamer
Shadow Warrior Complete
Shattered Steel
Snapshot
Star Control 1+2
Star Control 3
Starflight 1+2
Stonekeep
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Syndicate
Teenagent
Terminal Velocity
Real Texas, The
Temple of elemental Evil, The
Zork Anthology, The
Theme Hospital
Torin's Passage
Treasure Adventure Game
Teen Agent
Tyrian 2000
Ultima 1-3
Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar
Ultima 4-6
Ultima 8: Gold Edition
Ultima Underworld 1+2
Ultima Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams
Warsow
Wing Commander 1+2
Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger
Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom
Wing Commander: Privateer
Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire
XIII
Zork Nemesis: The forbidden Lands
Earthworm Jim 1+2
MDK 2
Miasmata
Moonbase Commander
Witcher: Enhanced Edition -> status pending

credits to the originals posters.

hope that help.

note, don't be fooled if 99% of the titles have the same installer number , the hashes are different

edit : status pending = some issue , so wait before to proceed with those.