It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gabelvampir: Stronghold Crusader HD got updated from 2.0.0.6 to 2.1.0.7 with a notification.
Strognhold HD got a notification, but no update (at least for me).
Both have a new Polish installer apparently (independent for Stronghold, integrated for Crusader).
Ah that's it, I only look for languages I actually understand well if it has a separate installer or language pack.
Gabelvampir: Stronghold Crusader HD got updated from 2.0.0.6 to 2.1.0.7 with a notification.
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU, lol.

Well, at least we got a notification this time.
Holy smoke, they added Polish versions of Stronghold games! Thanks GOG!
JudasIscariot: Stronghold HD got a Polish installer. Check in your My Account pages :D
OK. That does explain it. Thanks!

However, there seems to be some version mismatching going on...
Polish installer = 2.0.0.4
Other languages say 2.1.0.4, but the file properties say 2.0.0.4

Granted, I think they're all the same (except the language part)...
Post edited April 08, 2013 by adambiser
JudasIscariot: Stronghold HD got a Polish installer. Check in your My Account pages :D
By the way, how did you do that? :D HD update wasn't compatible with Polish version and Cenega showed me a big "fuck you" when I asked them if they are going to update the game :P
keeveek: By the way, how did you do that? :D HD update wasn't compatible with Polish version and Cenega showed me a big "fuck you" when I asked them if they are going to update the game :P
Magic, a whole lotta magic :D.
JudasIscariot: Magic, a whole lotta magic :D.
Ok, that covers it :P I just wanted to say big thank you for this. You clearly are caring more about Polish Stronghold fans than the official distributor for Poland ;-)
Gabelvampir: Ah that's it, I only look for languages I actually understand well if it has a separate installer or language pack.
and i was still looking for the reason of the notification. :P . It's noi quite clear for this case....
DyNaer: and i was still looking for the reason of the notification. :P . It's noi quite clear for this case....
at least we are starting to get update notices,, hopefully they'll continue and be rolled out to encompass more updates, especially if they start getting used for "silent" updates.
but i never said we don't get notice ...

there no notification when a game got a v2 installer , that's totaly different.

for proof : i just notced blitzkrieg anthology & blitzkrieg anthology 2 got a v2 installer in english & german .

but i never got a notification for those... last ime i checked them , there was only a v2 installer in russian ... that just piss me off ...
Post edited April 08, 2013 by DyNaer
Thiev: BaSS installer should be once again a correct CD version.
Thanks for this. I once again see the CD version and using ScummVM meaning the enhanced music patch should work too. :)
DyNaer: and i was still looking for the reason of the notification. :P . It's noi quite clear for this case....
te_lanus: at least we are starting to get update notices,, hopefully they'll continue and be rolled out to encompass more updates, especially if they start getting used for "silent" updates.
Don't be so happy.
At least four games were updated today (Beneath A Steel Sky, Fallout Tactics, Stronghold, Stronghold Crusader); we got notification only for the last two .
Gabelvampir: Ah that's it, I only look for languages I actually understand well if it has a separate installer or language pack.
When you get a notification, you need to manually check each language under the notified game to see which installer(s) got updated (in this case, Polish for both games).
Post edited April 08, 2013 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: When you get a notification, you need to manually check each language under the notified game to see which installer(s) got updated (in this case, Polish for both games).
Well, for Stronghold Crusader HD, the English version that I downloaded 9 days ago was version 2.0.0.6. With today's update providing the Polish version, the English version download states version 2.1.0.7. So even though the update notification was shown for the Polish version, all the other language installers appear to have a new installer version too.
mrkgnao: When you get a notification, you need to manually check each language under the notified game to see which installer(s) got updated (in this case, Polish for both games).
korell: Well, for Stronghold Crusader HD, the English version that I downloaded 9 days ago was version 2.0.0.6. With today's update providing the Polish version, the English version download states version 2.1.0.7. So even though the update notification was shown for the Polish version, all the other language installers appear to have a new installer version too.
Stronghold Crusader HD has a multilanguage installer. Stronghold HD has single language installers. At least for the Polish language.