It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Thank you MaGOG :) Vertical Drop Heroes now Crashes and will not open on Mac since I tried the new patch so not sure what to make of that.
JudasIscariot: Send us a bug report along with your system info to our Support department :)
crashes for me too - problem is somewhere in GOGLauncher ( /Applications/Vertical Drop Heroes HD.app/Contents/MacOS/GOGLauncher ), because when you run game directly from the package ( /Applications/Vertical Drop Heroes HD.app/Contents/Resources/game/Vertical Drop Heroes HD.app )
it works...
JudasIscariot: Send us a bug report along with your system info to our Support department :)
cyboff: crashes for me too - problem is somewhere in GOGLauncher ( /Applications/Vertical Drop Heroes HD.app/Contents/MacOS/GOGLauncher ), because when you run game directly from the package ( /Applications/Vertical Drop Heroes HD.app/Contents/Resources/game/Vertical Drop Heroes HD.app )
it works...
You know what I am going write, right? :D
cyboff: crashes for me too - problem is somewhere in GOGLauncher ( /Applications/Vertical Drop Heroes HD.app/Contents/MacOS/GOGLauncher ), because when you run game directly from the package ( /Applications/Vertical Drop Heroes HD.app/Contents/Resources/game/Vertical Drop Heroes HD.app )
it works...
JudasIscariot: You know what I am going write, right? :D
And you know what I did before posting, right? :P
JudasIscariot: You know what I am going write, right? :D
cyboff: And you know what I did before posting, right? :P
You posted something else entirely in some other place on the GOG forums? :P
cyboff: And you know what I did before posting, right? :P
JudasIscariot: You posted something else entirely in some other place on the GOG forums? :P
actually yes, too ;) small request in GOG Twitch forum ;)
Hey Judas - any news on the King's Bounty: Warriors of The North: Ice and Fire update yet? I had an email from the devs saying that they sent the update to GOG on the 18th. I see that Sanctuary RPG has been updated twice since then so it doesn't seem like a case of GOG updating the games in the order that they receive the updates. That doesn't seem very fair to me...
EndreWhiteMane: Judas, I have no account notification or update flags on either Sanctuary or Vertical Drop.
That turns the difficult into pretty much the impossible as far as staying up to date.
Is it me or a bug? I have refreshed, logged in/out etc. :/
JudasIscariot: Please write to Support as I am not sure what's going on :/
From support:

Hello,
I apologise for some parts of our site not working properly.
We are currently in a transition process, and because of that some parts of our service might not work as intended. Our website team is working hard to get rid of known bugs and to make your experience smoother and more friendly. Moreover, some parts, like your account, are scheduled for a complete overhaul, which will definitely fix the most troublesome issues. Unfortunately I am unable to predict when exactly the new version will be released, I can only ask you for your patience and understanding.
I also apologise for this once again.

Regards,
Natalia
GOG.com Support
high rated
EndreWhiteMane:
Thanks for the follow-up, Endre. Luckily there is this thread.
The following games have had their Linux versions added as of today:

Amnesia The Dark Descent
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Enjoy :)
JudasIscariot: The following games have had their Linux versions added as of today:

Amnesia The Dark Descent
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Enjoy :)
Finally some Linux love for Amnesia on GOG, thanks!
JudasIscariot: Please write to Support as I am not sure what's going on :/
EndreWhiteMane: From support:

Hello,
I apologise for some parts of our site not working properly.
We are currently in a transition process, and because of that some parts of our service might not work as intended. Our website team is working hard to get rid of known bugs and to make your experience smoother and more friendly. Moreover, some parts, like your account, are scheduled for a complete overhaul, which will definitely fix the most troublesome issues. Unfortunately I am unable to predict when exactly the new version will be released, I can only ask you for your patience and understanding.
I also apologise for this once again.

Regards,
Natalia
GOG.com Support
I received the same response ;) Quite wondering when is ETA of that "transition process" ;) It's nearly half year from the "grey" update :D
Pajama: Hey Judas - any news on the King's Bounty: Warriors of The North: Ice and Fire update yet? I had an email from the devs saying that they sent the update to GOG on the 18th. I see that Sanctuary RPG has been updated twice since then so it doesn't seem like a case of GOG updating the games in the order that they receive the updates. That doesn't seem very fair to me...
Well....

We just received the updated build anout 20 minutes ago so now we have to go through all of our routines for it :) Might take a little while as it's kinda huge and we need to test it thoroughly but I hope we'll have it out ASAP :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/hand_of_fate/hand_of_fate_has_been_updated_to_version_103
http://www.gog.com/forum/hot_tin_roof_the_cat_that_wore_a_fedora/hot_tin_roof_has_been_updated_to_version_12
Post edited March 25, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Thanks for the patches and Amnesia Linux versions :D
From MaGog's logs for 25 March:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Blackguards Special Edition, downloadables, wallpapers (blackguards_wallpapers.zip ***TO*** bg_wallpapers.zip; Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:11:45 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:07:46 GMT; 7,656,186 ***TO*** 7,655,255)

NOTE! CHANGED Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 2.0 Ghz core i5 CPU Processor or equivalent, 2 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 3x0 / ATI Radeon HD 5x00, 5 GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: High-range Intel Core i3 / AMD A6 CPU or equivalent, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Mid-range NVIDIA GeForce 200 / AMD Radeon HD 5000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Mouse& Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: High-range Intel Core i5 / AMD FX CPU or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: High-range NVIDIA GeForce 400 / AMD Radeon HD 6000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Mouse& Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 2.0 Ghz core i5 CPU Processor or equivalent, 2 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 3x0 / ATI Radeon HD 5x00, 5 GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: High-range Intel Core i3 / AMD A6 CPU or equivalent, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Mid-range NVIDIA GeForce 200 / AMD Radeon HD 5000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.7.5 or later, Processor: High-range Intel Core i5 / AMD FX CPU or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: High-range NVIDIA GeForce 400 / AMD Radeon HD 6000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Mouse & Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: High-range Intel Core i3 / AMD A6 CPU or equivalent, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Mid-range NVIDIA GeForce 200 / AMD Radeon HD 5000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: High-range Intel Core i5 / AMD FX CPU or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: High-range NVIDIA GeForce 400 / AMD Radeon HD 6000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Mouse & Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Amnesia: The Dark Descent, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Amnesia: The Dark Descent, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 2.0 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon X1000/GeForce 6 or better, 3 GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard. Compatibility notice (PC): Integrated Intel graphics cards are not supported ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: 2.0Ghz - Low budget CPUs such as Celeron or Duron needs to be at about twice the CPU speed, Memory: 2 GB, Hard Drive: 3GB, Graphics: Radeon X1000/GF 6 - Integrated graphics and very low budget cards might not work, Mouse & Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Amnesia: The Dark Descent, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later.Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+,Memory: 1GB of RAM,Graphics: Radeon X1000/GeForce 6 or better, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled. Compatibility notice (Mac): Integrated Intel graphics cards are not supported ***TO*** OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: 2.0Ghz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon X1000/GeForce 6 (Integrated Intel Graphics not supported), Hard Drive: 2GB space free, Mouse & Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Amnesia: The Dark Descent, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 2.0Ghz - Low budget CPUs such as Celeron or Duron needs to be at about twice the CPU speed, Memory: 2 GB, Graphics: Radeon X1000/GeForce 6 - Integrated graphics and low budget cards might not work, Hard Drive: 3 GB, Mouse & Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora, file_size: 66 MB ***TO*** 67 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Outlaws + A Handful of Missions, bonuses: manual, hintbook ***TO*** manual (German), manual (English), hintbook

NOTE! CHANGED Vertical Drop Heroes HD, file_size: 37 MB ***TO*** 40 MB