It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Firek: Yeah, we just started getting reports about this... Is it just Fallout, or are any other games missing this time?
I have let our devs know and they will investigate this again ASAP.
ZaineH: Fallout has disappeared again.
Just Fallout 1? That's what disappeared for me.
ZaineH: Fallout has disappeared again.
fortune_p_dawg: Just Fallout 1? That's what disappeared for me.
Yeah, just Fallout. Fallout 2 and Tactics are still there.
Yesterday I wasn't affected by the disappearance Syndrome, but today Fallout1 disappeared from my Shelf -_-
Well, since it's the game with ID #1 in GoG's database and all people that signed in after it wasn't available anymore don't have it anyway and do not notice this now, it's the logical choice for testing the new library stuff they are implementing just now (most likely to restrict certain countries to certain language versions due to the new regional blocks).
Post edited February 27, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Fallout 1 disappeared again.
Klumpen0815: Well, since it's the game with ID #1 in GoG's database and all people that signed in after it wasn't available anymore don't have it anyway and do not notice this now, it's the logical choice for testing the new library stuff they are implementing just now (most likely to restrict certain countries to certain language versions due to the new regional blocks).
Sound logic, but wouldn't Dark Matter (for instance) be a better choice? It was available only for 5 days, very few people bought it, and from those almost nobody would freak out if it disappeared. Fallout on the other hand...
Fallout 1 on GOG.
Fallout disappeared from my shelf again...

Edit: And it's back.
Post edited February 27, 2015 by hugo360pt
A new patch for Grim Fandango has been added:
patch_grim_fandango_remastered_2.1.0.5.exe [17,5 MB (18.440.056 Bytes)]

No idea what it is fixing though.
Wurzelkraft: A new patch for Grim Fandango has been added:
patch_grim_fandango_remastered_2.1.0.5.exe [17,5 MB (18.440.056 Bytes)]

No idea what it is fixing though.
It has plenty of things to fix, or so I heard...
http://www.gog.com/forum/grim_fandango_remastered/grim_fandango_remastered_has_been_updated_to_version_140
mrkgnao: I tried downloading the Windows Installers of "Tower of Guns" and "Seven Kingdom 2 HD" through the GOG downloader and got "Checksum error on chunk 1" for both.
Tried a couple of other games (Capsized, Capitalism Plus) and had no problem.
Anybody else sees this?
I am also getting the "Checksum error on chunk 1" message with the Gog downloader when downloading "Tower of Guns."

I do not have "Seven Kingdom 2 HD", so cannot confirm if that also has the error. But I just downloaded the following games fine: a_new_beginning, capitalism_2, grim_fandango_remastered, star_wars_starfighter, teslagrad.

Definetly seems to be a problem with "Tower of Guns."
I could almost swear that Blood II was called "Blood II: The Chosen" originally, but when I look at it on my shelf now it says "Blood II: The Blood Group". Anyone have any idea when the name changed, and if it was just a name change or did the content change as well?

I suppose I should redownload my entire catalogue soon just to pick up all the goodies I've missed in hidden non-flagged updates over time eh? :)
skeletonbow: I could almost swear that Blood II was called "Blood II: The Chosen" originally, but when I look at it on my shelf now it says "Blood II: The Blood Group". Anyone have any idea when the name changed, and if it was just a name change or did the content change as well?

I suppose I should redownload my entire catalogue soon just to pick up all the goodies I've missed in hidden non-flagged updates over time eh? :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post3582
skeletonbow: I could almost swear that Blood II was called "Blood II: The Chosen" originally, but when I look at it on my shelf now it says "Blood II: The Blood Group". Anyone have any idea when the name changed, and if it was just a name change or did the content change as well?

mrkgnao: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post3582
Ah thanks, so looks like it was just a name change then. Still makes me wonder if there were any hidden goodies behind that, or even just why it was changed. ;) Naming parity with other storefronts perhaps or at the behest of the developer...

Has me wanting to play the game now either way... :)