It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Conrad57: Hi! I hope my phrasing didn't mislead you a little. When i said they "just wrapped new downloads into...", I meant "just" in the sense of timing, such as, "just recently wrapped..." Also, my later comment was "Still, LOTS of downloading. Hey, if the game is running well, why bother?"
yeah, I got that. I know you meant they recently switched to a bigger file size, instead of the smaller one they had been using before.

I was just... ranting against GOG for doing that. my connection is unstable enough to appreciate what steam does. say, downloading a FEW Mb is way better than having to redownload one big 1.5 Gb file, just because they added a translation. well, just let me download the translation file (which should take only a few Mb), and not the whole package. say: diffs.

I mean, I'm not lying when I say simcity4 (~1Gb) took two days to download(1).... I don't really want to redownload the whole witcher2, thanks.

(1) actually that was because the connection kept resetting, the download manager stalled, I had to close it and open it again, and then it was on chunk 63 again. it was a bit painful, to be honest.
DukeNukemForever: Don't know if it already mentioned, gog updated the bookmark icon today.. Blue text and white background reminds me on the Galaxy logo, so maybe we will see some other updates coming very soon ;-)
Navagon: It is looking very Galaxy, isn't it? Personally I think it might look better with the colour scheme reversed - white on purple. It looks a bit placeholder with dark text on a white background.
Yes, I absolutely agree. On my firefox tab it looks a little bit blurry and it's indeed more purple then blue. Dark background and a bright font would be better here.
Post edited November 19, 2014 by DukeNukemForever
http://www.gog.com/forum/wings_series/wings_remastered_has_been_updated_to_version_12
PLEASE(!) update Cognition with the German subtitles. I wanted to play the game this weekend and I am only waiting for them to do so. You are already over a week later than steam now. It took me months of e-mailing to Phoenix to make them update the game please don't let me wait again months.
Post edited November 19, 2014 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: PLEASE(!) update Cognition with the German subtitles. I wanted to play the game this weekend and I am only waiting for them to do so. You are already over a week later than steam now. It took me months of e-mailing to Phoenix to make them update the game please don't let me wait again months.
Are you sure that Phoenix has already sent GOG the update?
The Witcher, got an "update" a couple of days ago, but i have no idea of what was added, anyone knows?!
dako93: The Witcher, got an "update" a couple of days ago, but i have no idea of what was added, anyone knows?!
Mac version no longer using WINE.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post4390
From MaGog's logs for 19 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC], regional_str: RU, ***TO*** AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,

NOTE! CHANGED Bird Story, A, languages: Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian ***TO*** Text only: Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Cannon Fodder, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer)
[Probably a gamecard bug fix, as the game already had Mac sys reqs]

NOTE! CHANGED Kromaia, file_size: 94 MB ***TO*** 96 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Risk of Rain, file_size: 70 MB ***TO*** 184 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Wings!™ Remastered Edition, file_size: 348 MB ***TO*** 270 MB
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Risk of Rain, file_size: 70 MB ***TO*** 184 MB
Now, what could have changed to increasize its size so much? It's also a different installer version (2.5.0.9., whereas the previous was 2.3.0.7.).
MarkoH01: PLEASE(!) update Cognition with the German subtitles. I wanted to play the game this weekend and I am only waiting for them to do so. You are already over a week later than steam now. It took me months of e-mailing to Phoenix to make them update the game please don't let me wait again months.
HypersomniacLive: Are you sure that Phoenix has already sent GOG the update?
Yes, I sent Judas a PM a six days ago and he confirmed that they have just received the new builts. It also has been confirmed by PHOENIX after asking when it will be available on GOG.
Post edited November 19, 2014 by MarkoH01
dako93: The Witcher, got an "update" a couple of days ago, but i have no idea of what was added, anyone knows?!
Ganni1987: Mac version no longer using WINE.

Thanks a lot
Ganni1987: Mac version no longer using WINE.

I wonder what it uses then. Were there any comments?
Vitek: The Witcher 1 just got some update. Not sure what changed. Mac version was added perhaps? Or some new language?
JudasIscariot: Mac version updated :) Just an updated Mac version that no longer uses Wine :)
Are there any details what it uses / who made the port?
Post edited November 20, 2014 by shmerl
Vitek: The Witcher 1 just got some update. Not sure what changed. Mac version was added perhaps? Or some new language?
JudasIscariot: Mac version updated :) Just an updated Mac version that no longer uses Wine :)
When you guys update this stuff, it could be a bit clearer.
The Witcher just got flagged again here.

Did something change, or is the now several days old update re-flagging itself?
high rated
And I just got an update notification for TW1 - again!

I'm tempted to turn off update notifications altogether.