It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shmerl: Unless GOG created some supercompression that stores data in other dimension ;)
It's magic.
HypersomniacLive: GOG surely has been keeping you busy, mrkgnao.
That's OK. Busy hands keep idle thoughts at bay.
P.S. MaGog is up and running.
Post edited November 10, 2014 by mrkgnao
The Mac version of Dreamfall Chapters has been added. Sorry for the delay.
http://www.gog.com/forum/shadowgate/shadowgate_has_been_updated_to_version_5937
high rated
Thanks for the heads up and for bringing back the red tag on the game title.
Side note: there was no indication what content exactly was new.

mrkgnao: That's OK. Busy hands keep idle thoughts at bay.
P.S. MaGog is up and running.
How true! And thanks for the quick fix on MaGog!
From MaGog's logs for 10 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], sys_req_mac: Mac OS X 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Sound Card, Recommended system requirements - Mac: Mac OS X 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Sound Card ***TO*** Mac OS X 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Sound Card, Mac compatibility notice: Intel Iris Pro 1 GB video cards are NOT supported, Recommended system requirements - Mac: Mac OS X 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Sound Card, Mac compatibility notice: Intel Iris Pro 1 GB video cards are NOT supported
[Same for the special edition and for the DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED Stacking, age_req: ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ (with Violence, Crude Humor, Mild Cartoon Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence, Violence) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ (with Violence, Crude Humor, Mild Cartoon Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence)

NOTE! NO WINDOWS SYS REQS SECTION for Astebreed
NOTE! NO WINDOWS SYS REQS SECTION for Sacred 2 Gold
NOTE! NO WINDOWS SYS REQS SECTION for Super Time Force Ultra
From MaGog's logs for 10 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Darwinia, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Fantasy Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence, Online gameplay) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Everyone (with Fantasy Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence, Online gameplay)

NOTE! CHANGED Neverending Nightmares, languages: Audio and text: Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish

NOTE! CHANGED Sam & Max Hit the Road, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Italian. Text only: Spanish ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, French, Italian. Text only: Spanish
From MaGog's logs for 12 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Randal's Monday, languages: Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Spanish, French, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, Spanish. Text only: French, Russian
[Still no file size]
http://www.gog.com/forum/sir_you_are_being_hunted/sir_you_are_being_hunted_has_been_updated_to_version_13
http://www.gog.com/forum/always_sometimes_monsters/always_sometimes_monsters_has_been_updated_to_version_122b
Post edited November 12, 2014 by JudasIscariot
http://www.gog.com/forum/legend_of_grimrock_series/legend_of_grimrock_2_patch_2117_is_now_available_for_download

http://www.gog.com/forum/vanishing_of_ethan_carter_the/the_vanishing_of_ethan_carter_has_been_updated_to_version_3b
From MaGog's logs for 12 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Always Sometimes Monsters, file_size: 294 MB ***TO*** 293 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Randal's Monday, file_size: 0 MB ***TO*** 3.2 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Sir, You Are Being Hunted, file_size: 231 MB ***TO*** 218 MB
Rogue Legacy is now available for Linux :)
OlliOlli is now available for Linux :)
JudasIscariot: Rogue Legacy is now available for Linux :)
Terrible timing. If it'd been available for Linux a few hours ago during the flash super discount, I'd have re-bought it (I already own it on Desura) to acknowledge how much fun it's given me.

(I'm loathe to re-buy it at a more normal price when I still might end up owning a third copy via a Humble Bundle and the GOG release would still have me relying on the soundtrack I UnXWB'd out of the game resources and then manually added title metadata to.)
Post edited November 13, 2014 by ssokolow
ssokolow: Terrible timing. If it'd been available for Linux a few hours ago during the flash super discount, I'd have re-bought it (I already own it on Desura) to acknowledge how much fun it's given me.

(I'm loathe to re-buy it at a more normal price when I still might end up owning a third copy via a Humble Bundle and the GOG release would still have me relying on the soundtrack I UnXWB'd out of the game resources and then manually added title metadata to.)
I can't and won't guarantee it but I'm pretty sure Rogue Legacy will show up as a flash deal again. :) Just wait a little.