It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, it's the third time I get a notification of an update to Beneath a steel sky this week. can anyone tell what has changed if anything?

the games on the shelf should have some sort of tab where one could see what has changed with each update.
wichogt: Hi, it's the third time I get a notification of an update to Beneath a steel sky this week. can anyone tell what has changed if anything?

the games on the shelf should have some sort of tab where one could see what has changed with each update.
They added the Security manual last week. Otherwise nothing else has been added, the entry for Beneath a Steel Sky has been glitched recently too with notification popping up multiple times even after downloading the manual.

I've been having the same issues with the Harvester notification today...
tinyE: Does anyone know what the Harvester update is?
JudasIscariot: Mac version added :)
Great news!
wichogt: Hi, it's the third time I get a notification of an update to Beneath a steel sky this week. can anyone tell what has changed if anything?

EnforcerSunWoo: They added the Security manual last week. Otherwise nothing else has been added, the entry for Beneath a Steel Sky has been glitched recently too with notification popping up multiple times even after downloading the manual.

The game update and notification system is rather flawed for some time now but hopefully a future release will sort it out. Whenever there is an update for a game, once you click on it to download it the notification will generally not go away once you've downloaded it and will continue to tell you there is an update available. I've found that it seems to disappear after 24 hours on its own though. People will also suggest doing an account refresh but that has no effect on it for me anyway. This happens with every single game update for me and I assume it happens for everyone else and is just "the way it is" for now.

Hopefully GOG Downloader Next Generation figures this stuff out as it's kind of irritating. ;o)
JMich: When did Battle Worlds: Kronos get the "Trains" DLC?
Ghorpm: Apparently it's already delivered via auto-patcher. I checked the game and I can see a brand new "DLC Trains campaign"
Also, the installers.

Battle Worlds: Kronos has been updated to version 1.3.5!
http://www.gog.com/forum/always_sometimes_monsters/always_sometimes_monsters_has_been_updated_to_version_117
EnforcerSunWoo: They added the Security manual last week. Otherwise nothing else has been added, the entry for Beneath a Steel Sky has been glitched recently too with notification popping up multiple times even after downloading the manual.

skeletonbow: The game update and notification system is rather flawed for some time now but hopefully a future release will sort it out. Whenever there is an update for a game, once you click on it to download it the notification will generally not go away once you've downloaded it and will continue to tell you there is an update available. I've found that it seems to disappear after 24 hours on its own though. People will also suggest doing an account refresh but that has no effect on it for me anyway. This happens with every single game update for me and I assume it happens for everyone else and is just "the way it is" for now.

Hopefully GOG Downloader Next Generation figures this stuff out as it's kind of irritating. ;o)
ok, Thanks.
http://www.gog.com/forum/bad_mojo_redux/bad_mojo_redux_manual_added_thank_you_iamsinistar
Too bad Bad Mojo doesn't have any extras. :P
tinyE: Too bad Bad Mojo doesn't have any extras. :P
i am sure they will send you some cockroaches.
tinyE: Too bad Bad Mojo doesn't have any extras. :P
lugum: i am sure they will send you some cockroaches.
The U.P. doesn't have any but I do have a rubber one I stick on the wall from time to time. I have always been totally totally fascinated with them for some strange reason. I've seen "Mimic" 100 times. :P
http://www.gog.com/forum/always_sometimes_monsters/always_sometimes_monsters_has_been_updated_to_version_118
http://www.gog.com/forum/sword_of_the_stars_the_pit/sots_the_pit_gold_and_sots_pilgrim_have_been_updated
New patch for AoW3 out
Crosmando: New patch for AoW3 out
Link: Age of Wonders III has been updated to version 1.202!