It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
ikrananka: Well actually I've given you a positive rating for this. The best alternative is for GOG to keep the game changelogs properly updated whenever a publisher/developer provides one and then we wouldn't have to publish them here (although this wasn't the case with Grim Dawn). But as we know - that ain't gonna happen.
Not by you(in case you thought I meant you)...I meant usually when I post opinions/stances that go against the mainstream or seem critical people seem to not appreciate them.

That said I agree GOG/etc should be doing such, but yeah...likely not gonna happen. :\

ikrananka: I also agree with the post limits - they're just a pain in the ar$e - including the cooldown between posts. Makes posting long posts such as my Grim Dawn post painful to say the least.
Yup....one idea on cooldowns, though: Maybe wait to post such long logs here when another who posts here is online posting stuff and they can make bumper posts with their own submissions to help you bypass the cooldown time that way?

ikrananka: Not a bad idea about posting it in the sub-forum and simply posting a link here, but I guess consensus would be needed for such an approach. I would have posted the Grim Dawn changelog in the Grim Dawn subforum, but after posting it here with the post limits and cooldown I'd simply had enough.
Agreed and fair enough. :)

=======================================

kbnrylaec: Many GOG game updates have no official update flag.
I started to record it since Nov 2017. Only games I have are listed here. [1]

Report for Feb 2020:
Total updates: 74
Games updates: 46 (Some games have multiple updates, daily basis)
Flags I got: 66

89% updates have an official flag. 11% are missing.
This is much needed info...thanks for doing all this. :)
Post edited March 02, 2020 by GameRager
kbnrylaec: Many GOG game updates have no official update flag.
I started to record it since Nov 2017. Only games I have are listed here. [1]

Report for Feb 2020:
Total updates: 74
Games updates: 46 (Some games have multiple updates, daily basis)
Flags I got: 66

89% updates have an official flag. 11% are missing.
GameRager: This is much needed info...thanks for doing all this. :)
I'll add another +1 for doing this. I hadn't realised just how many updates just weren't flagged. Out of interest I kicked off a complete check/update of my library even though I had zero update flags showing. Next thing I know is that about 10 games were found to have been updated (without flags) and I'm downloading 150GB of data!!!! Jeez GOG, get your act together on the admin side. Is it that difficult to put in place processes and procedures? I guess so....
Post edited March 02, 2020 by ikrananka
high rated
Broken Lines

Updated to 1.0.1.7.
No changelog.
low rated
ikrananka: I'll add another +1 for doing this. I hadn't realised just how many updates just weren't flagged. Out of interest I kicked off a complete check/update of my library even though I had zero update flags showing. Next thing I know is that about 10 games were found to have been updated (without flags) and I'm downloading 150GB of data!!!! Jeez GOG, get your act together on the admin side. Is it that difficult to put in place processes and procedures? I guess so....
Thanks(I don't collect rep but it is a nice gesture).

And yeah, besides updating the stuff that gets flags(and is for my OS for each game) I also update what is listed here that I own, so I am thankful the others here bother to do it for us. :)
high rated
Shelter 2 got an update flag.
No changelog and no info aside from the warning.
high rated
Conglomerate 451

CONGLOMERATE 451 - Release Build 1.2.0 (2 March 2020)
BALANCING:

Now the enemies "body" location hasn't a bonus/malus
Now the enemies "head" location is harder to hit, but hitting it provides more effects
The weapons in the list are changed: Boomer - Heavy Gun: Range is now 12 meters, instead of 9 Extinction - Techno Sword: Range is now 7 meters, instead of 6 ** Euphoria - Blades: Range is now 9 meters, instead of 6
The skills in the list are changed: Reinforce: now the skill target is "Squad Member" instead of "Self" Spark: now the skill target is "Squad Member" instead of "Squad" ** System Check: now the skill target is "Squad Member" instead of "Self"
The battery costs of some Plugins are changed
Now the hardware skill increase the size of the hotspot area for the SPUs extracting minigame

NEW FEATURES:

ADDED the fullscreen borderless option
ADDED the option "sell all" in the shops

MAJOR FIXES:

Now the Boss Achievements are unlocked in the right order
FIXED an issue that regenerated the enemy's SHIELD if the agent had some perks
FIXED an issue that kept in the squad's inventory the drugs sold after a mission
FIXED an issue that applied the "you squad is too expert" to the corporation boss issue
FIXED the wrong data in the "Gives 100% Critical Hit Chance if HP is lower than:" perk

MINOR FIXES:

FIXED an issue that kept some texts in the previous language, if the player changed the language in the headquarter option menu
FIXED an issue that prevented to change the volume of some SFXs in the game
FIXED an issue that prevented to use the scanner in the city
FIXED an issue that kept the currency texts RED in the shop
Now the mouse icons have the right colors

QUALITY OF LIFE:

Now the Mastered Skills have a symbol in their name, to distinguish easily them (the symbol is: ♦)
Now in the enemies tooltip, near the active effects (buffs and debuffs) there are the icons, to understand better the source of the effect
Now you can change the button assigned to the "Look At" function
The combat log is now more compact
Now the tooltips are less transparent
Improve the color differences between locked and unlocked researches
high rated
BATTLETECH

Update 1.9.1-686R (3 March 2020)

Thank you for playing BATTLETECH! Release 1.9.1 is now available on Steam and GoG. Other platforms will release as soon as possible. The main areas of improvement are: a fix for crash-on-exit, a fix for the debug console, improved error handling, updates to the mod support readme, several mod support fixes, and a small number of visual map fixes.
Release 1.9.1 Notes, 02/25/2020
Fixes

Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances the game did not exit cleanly after saving
Fixed an instance of a visible debug string showing in place of a percentage value in the After Action Report and during some events
The mod support readme has been updated WIN: C:\Users\user_name\MyDocuments\MyGames\BattleTech\mods LIN: /home/user_name/MyGames/BattleTech/mods OSX: /Users/user_name/MyGames/BattleTech/mods HTTPS://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod-support-readme-documentation.1285684/
Fixed an issue where mod names were displayed twice in the tooltip on the mod panel
Fixed an issue where one mod was not displayed in the list of required mods in the ‘Mods are missing or not enabled’ prompt
Fixed a date issue that would have prevented Paradox accounts from being created under certain conditions
The debug console, build number widget, and combat debug options can now be evoked when using their corresponding shortcut combinations
Fixed several visual map bugs

Roll Back

It is possible to revert to past versions of our game in case you have trouble. For more platform specific information go to our forums at: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-rollback-to-a-previous-patch-version.1112335/

As always, if you experience further issues please contact Customer Support at: https://support.paradoxplaza.com
Hustlefan: It has been updated already, but without update flag.
Screenshot attached.
I stand corrected, let me edit my post accordingly; cheers.
high rated
AI War 2
Version 2.006 Hotfix (February 29th, 2020)

- Viral Shredders now inherit pursuit mode (thanks to Ecthelon for the bug report).
- Quiet some text in the galaxy view hover-planet view. We don't want planets being suddenly Nomadic or anything... (thanks to Fluffiest for reporting).
- Improve the hovertext for AI Spire Research Labs to clarify that they violate other city placement rules (as a result of some discussions on discord).
- Fix a bug where you couldn't build Spire structures if the Spire Flagship (but not the city) was crippled (thanks to WolfWhiteFire for reporting).
- Tweaks to the Spire Debris; Debris can no longer be captured by another faction while you are hacking it. The Spire Debris spawn message now shows the correct time that the debris will last for the first debris (thanks to Vinco for reporting).
- Add some additional debugging code to PreFillFactionBasedData (thanks to Binary Blitz for the bug report).
- Fix a bug where Outguard hacks were causing the hacking history menu to crash. Add some defensive code there too (thanks to Strategic Sage's thot bug reporting ways).
- Improve the 'ai stops doing anything once it's killed' code to make sure that Anti-MDC exos are no longer spawned after the Overlord is killed (thanks to GreatYng for the bug report).
- You now know which faction will capture Spire Debris if you don't get to it in time. This lets you make informed decisions about which debris you want to prioritize. You also get 3 debris per City instead of 2 (suggested by Starkelp).
- Fixed Viral Shredder copies being swappable, allowing for infinite lines in a single Fleet (thanks to Lampshade for reporting).
- Put in defensive coding against some rare nullref exceptions that could happen during some combination of scourge and fallen spire, but which we weren't able to directly duplicate (thanks to ArnaudB for reporting).
- Removed the maximum Mark restriction set on Battlestations, Citadels, and Home Forcefields. They now go to Mark 7 like normal.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Version 2.005 Hotfix (February 28th, 2020)

- Fixed an invalid cast exception that could happen in GetScourgeGlobalDataExt for unexpected reasons if the scourge had wrong metadata for some reason.
- Definitely fixed the minor capturables exception in mapgen, so that even if it ever happens in the future (even mods could validly cause this), it will just silently log a note in case developers need it, but keep everything on the interface running smoothly. The actual error in this case was related to an expansion, but a mod could easily cause the same thing, and in neither case is it actually a bug or something to notify the user about (thanks to Jodan008 for letting us know this was still happening).
- Fixed an issue in the most recent hotfix related to dyson antagonizers not being found (thanks to ArnaudB and Yog-Sothoth for reporting).

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Version 2.004 Hotfix (February 28th, 2020)

- Fixed units with ShouldNeverBeCapturedByAnotherFaction set to true, such as Tesla Torpedo Frigates, from being loaded into Transports (thanks to Ubifan for reporting).
- Clarify the Scourge Neinzul Fortress text to mention that it produces hostile to all zombies (thanks to vinco for reporting).
- Fixed a mapgen error that could happen for people without the new expansion installed. Apologies for that!
- Windows standalone installer, and that of its DLC, updated (2.002a ⇒ 2.006): 02 March 2020.
- Linux & Mac not updated yet.

Cathedral
Update 1.2.0 (01 March 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone installers updated (1.1.7 ⇒ 1.2.0): 02 March 2020.

Kerbal Space Program
Update 1.9.1.02788 (27 February 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by user Technicalfool.
Standalone installers, and those of both its DLC, updated (1.9.0.02781 ⇒ 1.9.1.02788): 03 March 2020.

Victory at Sea Pacific
Patch 1.7.1 (02 March 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone installers updated: 1.7.0 ⇒ 1.7.1.

Standalone installers updated 02-03 March 2020 with no changelog:
- The Colonists: 1.4.0.1 ⇒ 1.4.1.1.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2, and both its DLC - Mac: 3.6.58.1306_withMacPro2010 (GOG-1) ⇒ 3.6.58.1306_crossplay_fix(GOG-2).
- LUNA The Shadow Dust - Mac: 1.0.1.1 ⇒ 1.0.2.
- LOST EMBER: 1.0.19 ⇒ 1.0.21.
- Steel Division 2, and all its DLC: 29439 ⇒ 32246.
- War for the Overworld, and all its DLC - Linux: 2.0.7f1 ⇒ 2.0.7f1-gog.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- BATTLETECH, and all its DLC: 1.9.0-680R ⇒ 1.9.1-686R.
- Broken Lines: 1.0.1.6 ⇒ 1.0.1.7.
- Conglomerate 451: 1.1.0 ⇒ 1.2.0.
- Shelter 2 - Windows: 20150519 (gog-5) ⇒ 20150708(A); its DLC - Windows: (gog-6) ⇒ 20150708(A).
high rated
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to Version: Version: 0.91.23.2 (Offline installers now updated)

No changelog

EDIT: Updated the version number and offline installer availability
Post edited March 04, 2020 by Pajama
high rated
German Jagged Alliance 2 (was a bonus content) was removed from the libraries.
Lula The Sexy Empire got a new installer, 694MB instead of 362, I wonder what changed. did it get galaxy?
high rated
Pajama: Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to Version: Version: 0.91.23.1 (Offline installers not yet updated)

No changelog

-------

Also the offline installers were not updated at all for the 0.91.23 version. I'm hoping that they will be for this update.

EDIT: I've put in a support ticket about this, let's hope it gets sorted soon.
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has just been updated to Version: 0.91.23.2 (Offline installers has been updated to this version too !)

No changelog
high rated
RimWorld updated to 1.1.2563

RimWorld has just received an update on GoG, which matches the one on Steam. There was no changelog posted for the GoG update, but there was one for Steam, which I'll post here.

Update to 1.1.2563 released
Just a quick update with some miscellaneous fixes. RimWorld is now at 1.1.2563.

This update is on the unstable branch. EDIT: Released to main branch now.

- Shuttles now avoid landing on crops.
- Using a resurrection serum now removes royal titles, to prevent duplicating them.
- For modders, fixed and issue where BaseGen and SketchGen SetCustom and GetCustom methods don't work
- Fixed a bug that allowed stacking toughskin, armorskin, and stoneskin implants.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the royal ascent quest to fail if the high stellarch died of old age.
- Fixed a bug that caused traders to restock every day.
- Fixed a bug where nobles would get stuck if the throne room became unreachable after they decide to go reign.
- Fixed a bug that caused bladelink weapons lose reference to bonded pawn after the pawn died or leaves the map when saving the game.
- Long mod names will no longer clip out of the box on the loading screen.
- Fixed a bug that interfered with title inheritance if a pawn died in a caravan.
- Hunting decrees no longer ask you to kill quest-related animals.
- Fixed a bug that caused quest helpers to leave early during long hosting quests.
- If a lent colonist dies, the player is now notified, and the colonist's corpse is dropped via drop pod.
- Fixed a bug that caused colonist lending quests to remain incomplete if one of the pawns is null (possibly by dying and save/load).
- Some small text adjustments.
high rated
Commandos 2 - HD Remaster

1.11 (4 March 2020)
Bug fixes

Fixed: cursor offset from mouse pointer while zooming.
Fixed: dropped items weren’t visible until inventory was closed.
Fixed: player character was unresponsive when player cycled between multiple commandos while in a river
Fixed: after interacting with the notebook item, characters disappeared from the boat anchored off ‘Savo Island’
Fixed: enemies were visible through walls after loading a saved game
Fixed: added sound effects for land mine detonation
Fixed: orders erased when loading a saved game
Fixed: dead enemies appeared to stand in PiP
Fixed: noise indicator icon displayed in unusual spot while commandos are running
Fixed: pause menu elements overlapped at lower resolutions
Fixed: notebook links to ‘Tie & Gag’ and ‘Knock On A Wall’
Fixed: pathfinding was wrong for General NPC walking back to his office after player loaded a saved game during ‘Night of the Wolves’
Fixed: minor graphical issues with PiP when peeking through sewers
Fixed: zoom wouldn’t function from certain camera angles during Tutorial 2
Fixed: lowered music volume during mission briefings
Fixed: auto-fire was missing while playing ‘Saving Private Smith’
Fixed: skipping end scene would display ‘Skip’ text in results screen
Fixed: rope ladder for the Air Carrier in ‘Giant of Haiphong’ was displayed incorrectly
Fixed: Whiskey’s image was removed from the UI after being killed
Fixed: Natasha would call the General from an incorrect position if the player loaded a quick save
Fixed: spotlights lit incorrectly in ‘Night of the Wolves’
Fixed: characters were masked incorrectly near the waterfall in ‘Guns of Savo Island’
Fixed: enemy soldiers would get stuck inside beds when player was spotted
Fixed: Green Beret’s sitting animation was offset when driving a vehicle near the wall
Fixed: textures and enemies would flicker when player drove a vehicle in ‘Castle Colditz’
Fixed: lighting was incorrect after loading a saved game where player is underwater
Fixed: spy hole PiP appeared if player was peeking through a door and a saved game was loaded
Fixed: noise indicator icon would display on the exterior of a room even if a commando was running inside
Fixed: all health kits disappeared from the Green Beret's inventory when player tried to share with allies
Fixed: if an enemy killed Green Beret while he was in a vehicle, he appeared in a standing position
Fixed: commandos would fail to climb up/down using mechanical stairs due to offset marker position
Fixed: player character appeared in standing position after getting killed in the water
Fixed: commandos overlapped with each other if an objective PiP was invoked
Fixed: players could not zoom out during Bonus Mission 5
Fixed: animation for the Thief climbing onto and dismounting the elephant was missing in ‘Bridge Over River Kwai’
Fixed: player could use mouse wheel to zoom in and out while cut scenes were playing.
Fixed: player was able to replace poisoned wine bottle with sleeping pills in ‘Night of the Wolves’
Fixed: selecting a character via the keyboard instantly moved the camera
Fixed: changes made to 'Master volume' and 'Music volume' in audio settings were saved upon pressing ‘Esc’ key

Improvements and additions

Improved: players can now zoom out even further
Improved: reworked idle and strain animations for characters in the UI
Additonal work is still ongoing.
Improved: general underwater effects
Added: tooltips on characters’ UI
General improvements to gameplay, visuals and masking
Additional bug fixing and polish

Praetorians - HD Remaster

Patch 1.03 (3 March 2020)
General Fixes

Fixed a crash when hovering over multi-troop health bar and the troop dies.
Fixed a crash with video options screen not setting a correct index on the initial load of a game.
Measures to avoid crashes, if a unit that is not intended to be on a wall, still getting on a wall.
Fixed various stability issues.
Fixed an issue where troops without a 'wall' formation were able to be loaded into an Assault Tower.
Fixed an issue with the difficulty level appearing different to what it had been set.
Fixed a flicker on the names during the ‘Skirmish complete’ screen.
Fixed an issue with resolution options not saving.
Fixed issue with volume settings not being saved.
Fixed issue with camera movement when both mouse + controller is attached and a controller is assigned as Player 2, 3 or 4.
Fixed an issue with backing out of the settings screen and new settings not saving.

Multiplayer Fixes

[Multiplayer] Fixed camera reset for all connected players when a player leaves multiplayer.
[Multiplayer] Fixed clients not being notified of other clients disconnecting.
[Multiplayer] When the host leaves a game, clients now receive a message that makes them automatically leave the game
[Multiplayer] When the host leaves a game, clients are now able to save the sequence.
[Multiplayer] When the host leaves a game, the results screen shows that they lost and remaining players are winners.
[Multiplayer] Fixed multiplayer game not starting if clients disconnect in specific order before game starts.
[Multiplayer] Fixed the refresh button in the multiplayer lobby so players no longer have to press it twice.

Sequence-file Fixes

[Sequence] Fixed grass and water flickering after restarting a sequence.
[Sequence] Fixed additional object leaks when restarting sequences.
[Sequence] Fixed issue with the save sequence always displaying ‘Normal’ difficulty
[Sequence] Fixed screen transitions when trying to load a corrupt game or sequence save.
[Sequence] Fixed sequence replay pause state being saved + loaded.

Additions/Improvements

Updated engine version to Unreal 4.24.
Added backspace functionality allow reversion to previously selected unit.
Matchmaking screen now shows servers that are active and full in the list but does not make them joinable.
Updated localized strings to fix some text issues.
Code now checks whether a game or sequence save succeeded before saving the associated meta data to the primary profile save.
Changed error name when trying to join a full game session.

blotunga: German Jagged Alliance 2 (was a bonus content) was removed from the libraries.
You mean german manual ?
AFAIK there is never been german version of JA2 on GOG.
Post edited March 04, 2020 by Edward_Carnby
Edward_Carnby: You mean german manual ?
AFAIK there is never been german version of JA2 on GOG.
jagged_alliance_2/jagged_alliance_2_ger.zip
Not sure what it is, could be manual, I haven't unzipped it.